Chapter 8: Magic War

Antarctica stared on as her 2p stood at the base of the ravine, smack center of the crater. The cave crystal still glowed, her 2p smirking. She closed her eyes and murmured some words, a spell. A great shadow came over her, and at its core, a dragon of shadow formed, and used the shadows and snow to form a very powerful shadow dragon.

"Your turn. No help. Or, I'll call Ollie~" she smirked. Antarctica looked at England, who raised an eyebrow. She waved them back, and stood on the edge. She didn't know that many spells, if any for that matter. She closed her eyes and thought of her weapon, and a spell she didn't even know she knew slipped from her lips.

She waved her arms, hands glowing with a sort of fire, and when she brought them together an orb as big as your average base for a snowman, about five normal hands in diameter.

She opened pale, icy, electric blue eyes, that had the Aurora in them, like rainbow electricity. She gazed down at her counterpart, who smirked.

"Now we're getting somewhere. Come at me!" She raised her arms, and the shadow dragon roared. Antarctica turned, the orb disintegrating into a ball of light, and she spun around to build momentum, and shot it at the dragon, wrapping it in the light.

It shifted, and the two fought for a while. The 2p smirked, and managed to drop both of their weapons.

"By the way, Aurora." Bloody hell!! How did she know 1p Antarctica's human name! "I'm Eclipse. Remember?" Antarctica did. She remembered a reflection, in the crystal mirror, back before even China was made.

They were the best of friends, sorta. Antarctica felt a tear in her eye, and heard England step forward. "Don't listen to her! She's trying to get to you! Don't!" He yelled. She turned, and glared at him.

"I'm smarter than you think, ass. I got this." Her eyes still glowed, and she turned back to her 2p.

"What the hell are you so angry for now? We were asleep, I wasn't ignoring you! So, why?"

Eclipse smirked. "Because." She said. "Because you left. Way back when, we met China. You yours and me mine. Best friends, until we left. They grew, we slept. Four fucking THOUSAND YEARS. AND STILL, WE WAKE TO PEOPLE NOT HIM TAKING OUR LAND. AND YOU JUST FREAKING LET THAT HAPPEN?!?!?!"

"Well if I declined, they would have attacked! I have no defenses, if you haven't noticed!"

She heard a small chorus of "I wouldn't have forced...." And "what the hell?" From behind her.

"She has me, aru." China stepped up next to her. Eclipse smirked an evil smile, and China stepped back. "WHAT THE HELL, ARU?!?"

"Even when she left you to die?"

"Say what?" Antarctica and China said in unison and looked at each other.

"YOU BASTARDO GET OUT OF OUR DIMENSION AND GO BACK TO YOUR FUCKING OWN!!" Romano burst up beside them, and screamed at her, making an even bigger avalanche than Germany's, completely burying her.

There was a silence, and then a glow from beneath. Eclipse broke through, and stood on top of the ice.

"Nice try, thanks, but I'll pass." She shot a huge snowball at Romano, who was pulled back by America and Italy at the same time. Antarctica pushed China back, and leapt down the two feet into the loose ice and snow.

"If I learned anything, it's how to live with obnoxious countries, and that if I die, you're coming with me."

"What? I never asked you to die!" Eclipse looked genuinely shocked, and held her hands up to her mouth. "Don't, please! I hate blood!"

"Really?" Antarctica crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. Even she knew since the beginning of time that's the oldest trick in the theoretical book. And the nowadays actual book.

"Y-yes! I just wanted to meet you guys and have fun, but I guess Ollie and Lucie didn't exactly teach me to make a good impression.... Remind me to slit them when I get home." They laughed, and Antarctica shrugged.

"Well, and since when is trying to kill all of us even common sense for a peaceful visit?"

"It wasn't supposed to be peaceful..." Eclipse put on a smile, and left quietly.