✰3.4✰

"This is plenty-woah!"

"Ughf-"

"Woah!"

Adelaide was confused as to where she was before her spider sense came and made her got up.

She was in a posing position with a man infront of her with the same pose.

They started to stare at each other like a competition before someone threw bread at Adelaide's back.

"Did you just threw-" Adelaide stoped as she saw her two best friends standing infront of her, "MJ?"

"How did you know my name? Are you some type of spider too-who can identify people?" MJ asked as she grabbed another bread.

"MJ stop playing around" Adelaide got up, "It's me Adelaide"

"I don't know any Adelaide!" MJ said.

"Ned! I'm sure you know me!" Adelaide assumed.

"How do you know us?" Ned asked.

"You guys need to stop playing around! This is actually serious" Adelaide paced back and forth, "Where's Peter?"

"Are you talking about your friend or me?" The man who Adelaide landed on asked.

"Who are you?" Adelaide asked, sounded kind of rude.

"I'm Peter, Peter Parker" The man took out his hand for a shake which Adelaide ignored.

"This is not a game guys! Please" Adelaide starting to get stressed as she sat on a couch near by.

"Umm... Adelaide... Uhh we're actually not playing... I'm guessing that you're not from our world and we're not your Ned and MJ" Ned explained.

"I thought the multiverse was just a made up thing because of the whole Mysterio thing" Adelaide looked at them.

"No it's not! There were villains from every Spider-Man and it's so cool! We locked them in Dr. Stranger's basement- I'm guessing you have Dr. Strange in your world but, they got out because Peter let them out after he trapped Dr. Strange and tried to cure them but I guess they tricked and now we can't find Peter because May died-" Ned explained.

"MAY DIED?!" Adelaide screamed.

"Yeah, it was on the news before you guys came through the portal" MJ said as she looked down.

"Yeah and now we can't contact him and find him and that's why I use my magic-"

"Wait you have magic?" Adelaide asked.

"Dr. Strange magic!" Ned said with excitement.

"That's so cool!" Adelaide responded.

"Ned, sabihin mo dyan sa mamang na yan na alisin yung agiw sa sulok!" [Ned, tell your uncle (friend) to clean the webs in the corner!] Ned's grandmother spoke.

"Ako din Lola?" [Also me grandma?] Adelaide asked.

"Marunong ka mag Tagalog? Wag na! Si Spider-Man lng!" [You know how to speak Tagalog? No! Let Spider-Man do it] Ned's Grandmother said.

As they spoke, Peter from the other universe already cleaned the corner before coming down from the ceiling.

"We're good?" Peter asked.

"For now" MJ said.

"So I opened a wrong portal to the wrong Peter Parker" Ned said, "And somehow brought Adelaide-a woman Spider-Man"

"I go for Web-Woman... Just to let you guys know" Adelaide interrupted.

"I guess we just keep doing it until you find the real one" MJ said.