Chapter 08 - Departure

Morning 8 am

---

Third Person POV

“Oi! Cynthia-chan… Wake up!” Lector, nudged her while she was still asleep, laying flat on her belly on top of the comfy bed.

“Ugh. Lector… 10 more minutes!” she whined and covered myself with the covers. Lector rolled his eyes and pulled on the sheets.

“Wake… UP!” he practically yelled in her ear.

“Shut...up… I’m sleepy…” she murmured into the pillow.

“Sting-kun!” Lector yelled in frustration.

Sting walked in the room and looked annoyed. “What is it Lector?”.

The little red exceed pointed at the sand brown colored haired girl who was snuggling into the pillow and blanket. “She won’t wake up” he answered giving a poker face.

Sting groaned at the figure who was still asleep on his bed. But an evil plan was planted in his mind and ran to the washroom. Lector who was standing on the bed beside Cynthia had no idea of what Sting would do, but he knew that the outcome wouldn’t be great. Cynthia tossed and turned around in her sleep making Lector to fall face flat on the floor. Right at that moment, the blond spiky haired boy appeared inside the room with a bucket full of water.

He tippy toed to walk over the the bed. Without noticing Lector who was still laying down on the floor with his face flat, Sting accidentally tripped over him causing the bucket to fall over… himself. Too bad for him, the water was really cold. He yelped in surprise and fell on top of Lector, while the bucket landed on top of his head as a finishing top.

Cynthia was awoken by the sudden noise and looked around the room to see where it came from but didn’t see anyone since she was near the edge of the bed that was near the window. She blinked and moved herself to the other side of the bed, she got up and stepped on something firm, yet warm but fell and landed on top of the firm thing which she noticed it was Sting with a bucket on his head, she felt that he was dripping wet and cold.

“W...what the heck is going on…?” she asked with a popping vein.

-----

Cynthia’s POV  

I landed right on top of something soft and warm but wet, I looked underneath me and noticed that it was Sting. Following the figure of Sting, underneath him was Lector who was squashed, with his eyes in swirls meaning that he pretty much got knocked out. Poor Lector.

‘W...what the heck is going on…?” I asked clenching my fists and an irk mark forming on my head.

It was silent, no one answered me and it seems like they were both knocked out. I sighed in disappointment which later grew into a giggly fit afterwards. I pushed myself off of Sting and walked around them. Cocking my head to the side, I removed the bucket that was on top of Sting’s head which he stared at me and puffed his cheeks out. He rolled over to the side, leaving Lector in an unfazed state on the floor. I picked Lector up in my arms and placed him on the bed. After taking care of Lector, I looked over to Sting who was sitting on the floor, cross legged.

“Are you okay…? and What in the world happened?” I asked while poking his cheek.

“Err… nothing” he glanced towards the wall behind me, trying to avoid my face.

“Liar… why did you have a bucket on your head and soaking wet then? and how did you get on top of Lector?”

“Uh….”