Chapter 20 - Emotional Outbursts

I absolutely love you guys! Thank you for the reads, comments and likes! <3 Really it means alot to me! Arigato Gozaimasu! ^-^

Chapter Dedicated for...

Crystalmy188, Stella_Villiana, MelodChambers, Noelala, lexegurl, & MirajaneStrauss8765 <33333

--

Cynthia's POV

It was the second day of the Grand Magic Games and I was watching on the lacrima vision along with everyone else, as we watched the eight competitors who started their match already. It was called Chariot, where the representative of each guild would have to race each other throughout Crocus to reach Domus Flau, but the catch was that they had to run on moving wagons without falling off.

Seems pretty easy, but apparently the ones who were in this race were Natsu and Gajeel... even Sting was part of it as well. Wonder why? Well..my theory was that Natsu even said it last night at the pub, that he wanted to take on the first challenge, soon Gajeel wanted to participate as well since Natsu would be in it and that would go for the same reason with Sting. The outcome of this battle wouldn't be... expected highly as much.

After all, everyone in Fairy Tail knew that Natsu has motion sickness and apparently Gajeel and Sting also have the same sickness too. They didn't seem to understand the word Chariot, but I liked how they all head in without hesitation without knowing. I noticed that Natsu was trying to run but turned out to be a slow motion kind of walk, and his face was drained with a hint of blue from his forehead up until his nose, just like with the other two Dragon Slayers.

Oh man, I felt bad for him and Gajeel... Even a little bit for Sting, even if he was in Sabertooth... But for some reason, I felt like I already knew that this would happen to Sting. Shrugging my thoughts away, Chapati's voice spoke out.

"Oh, my! Way in the rear is a groggy-looking Natsu from Fairy Tail A! And that's not all! Right in front of him is Gajeel from Fairy Tail B and even Sting form Sabertooth, all moving like molasses!" I couldn't help but grin and giggle a little. The three of them had sweat beads forming on their face and looked really sick.

"Motion sickness...That's the Salamander's thing..." Gajeel muttered trying to move forward but didn't really work.

"What's going on?! Why is Gajeel like that?!" Lily said while he brought his paws into tiny fists.

"Don't swipe Natsu's character!" Happy cried with tears falling onto his cheeks.

"And a member of Saber, too... Cynthia-chan~!" Levy looked over to me, which caused me to sweat drop at her, by the way of how she said my name.

"W-what?!"

"You're man is up there... with motion sickness like Gajeel and Natsu" she gave a small smile.

"Wha-what do y-you mean b-by my m-man?!" I shuddered at the thought while blushing.

"Well, he does seem to be attached to you..."

"Yeah but I wouldn't call him as my man but uh... an acquaintance..."

"You likeeeee him!~" Happy sing-songed at me.

"H-happy!" I blushed as red as Erza's hair.

Beside the blue exceed, I saw Lily smirking at me which only made me to groan in frustration but looked back to Lacrima Vision. And the first thing that was shown right in front of me... was Sting's face, who had his arms up to his side bracing himself and trying to walk. He looked like he was about to faint... and throw up at the same time. My mind was laughing at him but my heart says that I should comfort him... Agh! these feelings are making feel weird all of a sudden and I have no idea why. I gave out an inaudible sigh, frustrated of my thoughts and emotions.