Chapter 38 - Feast and A Helping Hand

I think you all deserve another chapter. I just finished this one sooo... here it is! I can't believe it's long as well ._. I didn't even notice... Haha ^u^' My bad. Anywaysssss. I wanna shout out this chapter to Illuminated_Moon, Crystalmy188, SissiT927, Tzubaky, _sweat_tea_, Stella_Villiana & Neji_Hitsugaya. Buuut... a huge huge dedication towards MoonstoneAlchemist who made this awesome and amazing drawing of my OC, Cynthia Adara in the picture above! Just a few days ago! It's sooo cute ! She brought me to tears when I saw it and it was an unexpected surprise... I am emotional, forgive me everyone T_T . But you guys should really check out her works of art! They're really good :DDD Arigato Gozaimasu MA-chan! Thank you to my readers for letting my story reach 7K READS! <3

Back to the story! ENJOY :D

---

Cynthia's POV

"So that's why you made so many food..." Lector said in amazement.

"Yup! All for this... surprise! Sting-kun was the mastermind behind all of this." I grinned as everyone in Sabertooth were gathered around the tables in shock and awe, that were unfolded in front of them.

"Now that you mention it... weren't you writing on a piece of paper a few days ago... and your face had an ugly smug on it?" Rogue asked, turning to face Sting who glared at him.

"I did not have an ugly smug on my face. And it wasn't just me... Cee-chan did most of the cooking and stuff. I only planned out the idea." Sting scratched his cheek.

"Thanks... Sting-kun..." I blushed.

"Really...? I remember your ugly smug clearly." Rogue demonstrated everyone the face of Sting's before that he mentioned about, which laughter erupted throughout the guild members of Sabertooth and I.

"S-Shut up..." Sting groaned in annoyance making me to giggle.

"Make me." says Rogue.

"Oh I will!"

"Yeah?"

'Yeah! Bring it on!"

"Oi, you two sound exactly just like Natsu and Gray-san fighting back at the guild. Now's not the time for arguing but to celebrate, ne?" I asked cutely making Sting to blush and Rogue to nod.

"Cynthia-sama.. I mean Cynthia-chan, is right... calm down, please..." Yukino backed me up shyly.

"Fro thinks so, too!" the little green exceed exclaimed.

"I couldn't agree with you more, Frosch..." Lector huffed and began to grab some fish on his plate.

"Alright everyone! Time to dig in!" Sting shouted, enthusiastically.

"Don't be shy! It's a party so let loose, Minna-san!" I added and started to pass the plates to everyone who exchanged their thank you's.

"Truth is we don't know how to party hard like you Fairy Tail members..." Rogue muttered.

"Yeah... ever since we had Master Jiemma... our guild was always so tense and we never got a chance to do these things or even have fun." Lector said, shivering in sadness.

"Fro thinks so, to!"

"It was always about winning and being the strongest..." one of the Sabertooth members confirmed.

"Victory was the absolute from Master Jiemma, and we couldn't do anything about it." Rogue muttered.

"Then that's why we should start off fresh... a better guild just like Fairy Tail!" Sting said. I gave a small smile to everyone and noticed that Sting was staring at me with a troubled look but with hope.