2 | Shinkansen Bomb Case 2

"Wha—!"

A harsh female voice came through the crowd and interrupted the conversation that had no content.

The elementary school student, who was still panicked just now, jumped up immediately and looked seriously at the place where the sound came from.

"Ah, what happened? It sounds like it's in the first few carriages." Mouri Ran asked worriedly.

What else could it be, coming out with the shinigami primary school student, it can only be a case. However, the sound seems to be in the fifth carriage, so it can't be so coincidental. Xin Haikong frowned. The previous screams attracted a large number of people, whether they wanted to watch the fun, or wanted to help.

At present, a large number of passengers are stuck in the aisle between the carriages, and it is impossible to squeeze to the front to see the situation. The bomb is still in the toilet. Got to figure out a way. He turned around to find out where the little detective was but found that Conan had long since disappeared.

It's no wonder that every time a case occurs, the little detective can always feel the scene the first time. There is still a small benefit to being small. If you can't get to the scene, you will be very passive.

[*Ding* - now enter the identity selection node]

Identity choice? So the game didn't have an identity at the beginning?

[A. I am a detective, please let me go to the front to see the situation.]

Detective? It's a really versatile identity. In the world of Conan, having a detective's identity is indeed inexorable. Xin Haikong was a little excited.

[B. Please make way, I am a policeman.]

Wait, is the identity of the police also optional? Isn't he real wine, did the winery go undercover to the Metropolitan Police Department?

[This time is the node-link of choosing the identity. After the identity is selected this time, there will be a follow-up node plot of the corresponding length to be completed. Please choose carefully, each of your choices will affect the final outcome.]

Of course, it has an impact! A detective can also be said to be an amateur. If he wants to become a policeman, wouldn't he become an undercover agent? But If you become an undercover agent, the task of the organization will no longer be the kind of task that is easy to reveal your identity, and since you want to become a red party, what identity is faster than becoming a policeman!

If you appear as a detective at the beginning, you will inevitably be questioned whether he is a member of the organization in the later stage, but it seems that few of the police officers who appear in the comics will be inexplicably suspected of being related to the winery. Not to mention he still has a bomb to deal with.

Thinking of this, the young man clears his throat, and while walking forward, he stretched out his hand to disperse the gathering crowd, "Please make way, I'm a policeman."

• • • • • •

A case took place in the long and narrow carriage.

The deceased was lying on his back on the seat, and a large area of red blood appeared on his chest. There was a young woman on the left side of the deceased, who was crying while covering her face. She was on the backside of the seat and needed to step over the dead body when she came out, so she had been standing half-bent over on the backside, daring not to move. She should have made the scream just now.

"Please don't panic, the train is coming to the station soon, and the police are already waiting at the station. Please return to your seat as soon as possible." The panicked police officers are trying to maintain order.