25 | The Conspiracy of the Hashirama Group 3

"This is the latest list. This time, I will meet the experts, Bourbon, you will be responsible for it." The man sitting above was buried in the shadows, his voice was low and deep.

The blond man took the document, opened it subconsciously, and glanced at it, his pupils clenched when his eyes stayed on the numbers on the first page.

He complained in a nonchalant tone, "One hundred? So many, are they trying to blow up the Japanese Metropolitan Police?"

"Who knows, maybe these bombs are really useful. The one who bombed Tokyo Tower before did a good publicity effect."

• • • • • •

In the early morning of the 15th, the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department.

"Isn't this going to be a bit too much?" Matsumoto Kiyonaga frowned in embarrassment. He has always been a serious policeman. He has never seen Xin Haikong's approach.

"No, it's just borrowing his name. This is the best way I can think of, Chief Matsumoto."

Matsumoto Kiyonaga lowered his head and thought for a while, but he didn't think of any other way. Indeed, as Xin Haikong said, doing so would not only cause no loss but also allow the police force to be deployed into the Sōji Hotel very naturally.

"Okay then, I'll find someone to do it. I've asked someone to inform Dazai-san before that he can arrive at the scene before five o'clock tonight, and the two of you may be the first to go to the eighteenth floor. It's time for you to discuss your plans carefully."

"It is good."

Going to face Dazai again...

Xin Haikong walked slowly as if this would slow down the time for him to see someone.

"Officer Xin Hai! Xinhai—"

?

Xin Haikong turned around, only to realize that it was his former boss who stopped him.

"Sir Kimoto? Is there anything wrong?"

"Come with me."

The boss dragged him to find an empty interrogation room, unplugged the monitor, and locked the door.

The more such behavior, the more strange Xin Haikong feels, what is there that can't be said directly?

"The Ministry of Public Security had just sent a message, the level of confidentiality is level 1, so be careful."

Xin Haikong tilted his head and looked at his boss, his big eyes filled with doubts.

"This matter should have something to do with the Hashirama Group that you are investigating now. The news came back from an undercover police officer lurking in a multinational organization, and the Hashirama Group ordered 100 bombs in that organization!"

! ! !

Xin Haikong's pupils shrank slightly, took a half step back, and half leaned against the wall.

This kind of performance is not abrupt in a just policeman, and Kimoto didn't care at all.

"Order? Do you mean you haven't bought it yet?" Can you cut off the supply? That tough bomb...

"Yes, but the size of this organization is very large. The police have no way to deal with it for the time being, and there are only a few hours left. The police can't recruit the police force at all, so Xin Hai, don't pretend that you can cut off the hustle. I've made up my mind." The former boss gave Xin Haikong a stern look.

"And this bomb is said to be very small and very easy to install, you must be careful—"

"Sir Kimoto, how many people already know about this news?"