5 | The Case is Not Over

In the dark alley, the moonlight was covered by thick clouds, and only a few rays of light leaked.

*click, click, click*

There were crisp footsteps not far away, and the interval was almost controlled the same, and the master's leisurely swim could be seen.

A gust of cold wind blew, the moon exposed most of its face, and the alley seemed to lighten a little.

Xin Haikong shrank in the corner of the alley, watching the silver-haired man going into the wooden warehouse walk step by step, the shadow from the slightly exaggerated black top hat covered most of the man's face, and only the corner of the mouth could be recognized as a smile.

The light is getting brighter and brighter, and the moonlight tonight is like daytime.

*click, click, click*

Xin Haikong's heart also beat with the crisp footsteps. He opened his eyes as the man in front of him raised the weapon in his hand, and the dark muzzle of the pistol was facing him.

The man opened his mouth and said something.

There was a white light in front of him.

"Bang—"

• • • • • •

"Ho-"

The young man suddenly opened his eyes and took a deep breath.

The warm morning light poured in from the floor-to-ceiling windows that forgot to draw the curtains last night, and at this time it had already climbed to the position of his shoulders.

It was a dream. No wonder it's getting brighter because it's already morning.

Speaking of which, he thought about his dreams every day, or because Gin gave him too much shadow last night.

[System, honestly, if I die in this game, will I just...]

[I already said at the beginning, that your resurrection only depends on the comments on the last forum. If most people think that you are on the red side, the game wins and you can resurrect; if most people think that you are on the red team. If you are Black, the game will fail, and of course, you will be wiped out.]

[It's really clear rules, I don't know if you are full or what, why do you suddenly play such a game.]

There is only one criterion for this game to criticize everything, and that is whether his identity is recognized as red or black in the finale. Even if he dies in the process, as long as everyone thinks he is on the red side, he can still be resurrected.

Of course, it is best not to die, but even if he wants to die, he has to die at a later stage. What if he dies too early and someone reveals his identity later. It should be until the finale, to save some people, that it will stop abruptly at the brightest time like fireworks, and then it will become the white moonlight and cinnabar mole in everyone's heart.

He is a policeman now, and the best situation is of course to die as a justice policeman, but if he wants to be white, he can only rely on the double spy or the black side to wake up. Of course, the most important thing now is to figure out what his identity is as soon as possible so that he can calculate the tasks that he may encounter in the future.

Although he thought about going to the Metropolitan Police Department to find out about the situation, he didn't expect that the first case he received was the bomb he installed himself before.

• • • • • •

"Xinhai-kun, I know this is very difficult. You have just been transferred to the foreign affairs class and you will be asked to go to other places. Generally speaking, people like you are rarely transferred to the front line, but there is really a shortage of people right now. And haven't you practiced in the search class before, it will be more convenient to take over the daily work. Mainly, we only received the tip. Recently, someone may be making trouble on the Shinkansen, and when I turned around, I found a bomb."