10 | Tokyo Tower Explosion 2

"Police Officer Xin Hai, it's too bad!" Shiratori rushed into the office temporarily assigned to him by the search section in a panic.

Xin Haikong reluctantly covered the half-eaten bento. "What's up?"

"It exploded!!"

Xin Hai stood up, and the pushed chair made a harsh tugging sound on the floor.

"Where?"

"Haido Central Park. Because there were very few people in the park at that time, there were no casualties."

"Haido Central Park, isn't there a call that called the police in advance?"

"Yes, but the police who searched there went to dinner. They said that they searched so many times and found nothing."

It still happened. Sure enough, there is no hope for the Japanese police.

After nightfall, the Metropolitan Police Department received more and more alarm calls, and the calls were no longer just from the phone booths on the streets of Beika Town, but also the mobile phones and home landline phones. Some reported cases were old people, some middle-aged women, some is a child again.

"The prisoner found out that we were concentrating on searching the phone booths in Beika, and he changed his strategy."

Xin Haikong judged, "In other words, this is the plan B that he has prepared for a long time. He bought those in advance, and only needs a little bit of profit, these people who lack normal work income and have relatively weak legal awareness will be very obedient in cooperating with watch the prisoner's call 'prank'."

"Then what should we do, do we need to check all the places one by one?"

"It needs to be investigated. Any place may be the final battlefield. The mistakes of Haido Central Park must not be repeated a second time."

The search continued throughout the night, and no explosions have occurred anywhere except in Haido Central Park, where the explosion occurred in the evening.

•  •  •  •  •  •

"Officer Xin Hai!"

Xin Haikong almost fell from the chair. He was busy last night, and the prisoner didn't stop for a while until this morning. He fell asleep directly on the chair. He raised his head and gestured for Shiratori to speak.

"The latest call to the police is from a three-month pregnant housewife who said she found a bomb at Nanbeihu Station."

"The police department is still in the Metropolitan Police Department, who is———?"

"Officer Matsuda."

Xin Hai sighed deeply. A dead Taoist friend is not a poor Taoist.

"Then, Officer Shiratori, I need to take command of the headquarters. Please wake up Matsuda Jinpei and go check the Nanbeihu Station."

"Hai!"

Almost the entire search class was dispatched to investigate the bomb, and no one knew which phone the bomb was hidden in.

Xin Haikong glanced at his phone, it was past eleven o'clock.

He closed his eyes again.

*Jingle-jingle—*

The piercing bell was especially clear in the empty office. Is it the police call? But this is an internal line, how can a normal alarm call come in?

Xin Haikong picked up the phone, there was heavy breathing on either end of the phone, and there was a vague sound of things moving.