1 | Shinkansen Bomb Case 1

Xin Haikong opened its eyes.

He seems to be on a running train, which has just entered a tunnel. The faint light of the tunnel sprinkles in the car, cutting out stripes of light or darkness. A small and narrow passage was formed between the car window and the walls on both sides, and the whirring of the wind came from the half-opened windows. Very common, and even makes people feel a little at ease.

"Whoo-hoo—"

The phone's beep is barely audible in the noisy cabin, but the vibration from the pocket above the right thigh cannot be ignored. He subconsciously leaned back, straightened his right leg, and wanted to use his right hand to retrieve the phone, but his left foot kicked something backward unconsciously is a suitcase.

When he opened his phone, it was an unread email with no signature. The content turned out to be: "The transaction has been completed, Ishida Eiichi has been resolved", and a colored photo of the target was attached at the bottom.

Xin Haikong opened his eyes subconsciously and solved it. Is that what he understood? Was the first mission of the organization just so bloody and violent? If he killed someone, how could readers still think that he is a red party! He will be directly put behind bars. Could it be that the suitcase under the chair contains the tools of the crime?

Was the game so exciting right from the start? But if you imagine that it is the Detective Conan universe, it is not surprising.

Weird! He recalled the so-called "game" he participated in.

A week ago, Xin Haikong was just an ordinary social animal who liked the second dimension. After another overnight chase, he set foot on the army of sudden death. When his consciousness was about to disintegrate, he heard the voice of the system.

The system claims to be from the high-dimensional universe and will arrange for him to participate in a "Fraud Game" with Detective Conan as the story background, requiring him to walk through the entire plot as the real wine of the organization, always act according to the character, and complete the mainline according to the system requirements. It can be revived after the mission.

Hearing this, Xin Haikong, who is familiar with all the plots of Detective Conan and has always hidden a villain dream in his heart, was very excited.

Isn't it the big villain! He is the rising star of the winery!

He agreed to the system's suggestion on the spot, and he was eager to try and use his familiarity with the plot to make a big fight in the anime and become a frightening villain, but how—

After Xin Haikong agreed, the system released the rest of the requirements unhurriedly. Xin Haikong will be added to the main plot as a new character, forming a brand new comic, serialized in a different world that has not played Detective Conan. And his clearance condition is to make readers in another world think that the character of Xin Haikong is the red party and the incarnation of justice.

When the game is approaching the finale, the system will automatically count the feedback from readers of the different worlds on the forum, and if more than 80% of the people who recognize Xin Haikong as the red side are the game-winner; otherwise, the game fails. As for the consequences of losing the game, it is self-evident.

To put it simply, if you want to win this so-called fraud game or the resurrection game, you have to become a real wine with red square skin, and you have to wash yourself while doing bad things. To appear in the comics with a very bright red face.

Hearing this request, Xin Haikong is like a concubine. When the villain already needs acting skills and IQ, he has to be a black villain. At that time, I am afraid that while planning a huge explosion, he will go to the rescue of the little detective and the hypocrisy. Members of the red party, if this can pass the customs, I am afraid that God owes him an Oscar.