8 | Roommate?

Previously, the Metropolitan Police Department arranged for TV Tokyo for clarification that it was a standard official propaganda draft, and to read according to the draft throughout the whole process, but because Xin Haikong surpassed the standard value for too many looks and bright resumes, the halo of a high-IQ scholar and the case-solving process of a famous detective turned out to be unexpectedly good.

Xin Haikong flipped through the comments on the internet and felt that he was about to commit embarrassment. All kinds of fancy licking comments even overshadowed the forum lamenting his excellent resume or brilliant case solving. At first glance, the image of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department seems to be really about to change, but he is about to debut to help.

At this point.

He put down his phone, lay on the bed, clicked on the forum, and watched today's serial case.

I thought that there was no case in the cafe before, but I was lucky for a while. At that time, there were only a few of them in the cafe, and they couldn't gather the dead and choose one of three. As a result, Conan solved a case early in the morning. As expected of the god of death.

He glanced at it hastily, but he just chose one of the three ordinary ones, which couldn't match the mainline, so he just skipped it. What's interesting is that the second half of the comic depicts what happened in Cafe Poirot quite completely.

His laughter with Matsuda, the conversation with Amuro and Conan, the preliminary confrontation with Amuro Tooru, and the shameful show on the TV behind him.

He flipped to the bottom and looked at the comments, it was as lively as the Chinese New Year.

Tonight I am the protagonist: ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah! Beauty meets!

Amuro Tooru lives in my house today: Tooru is so handsome today! Matsuda Jinpei is also great! And my beautiful wife, alone

Silently eating cake is really cute to explode!

Sister wearing a dress: Upstairs, when did Xin Haikong become your wife?

Jiang Yuebai: But he likes sweets, so cute. When he sees himself on TV, his ears are red and he is so cute. When he is playing with Matsuda, he is so cute.

New Concept Love: When it comes to TV, the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department lives up to its reputation. How did you come up with the idea of letting our police officer Xin Hai promote it? The wealth code is simply that.

HCCG: eh... Are you all just focusing on superficial things like looks? Don't you think the confrontation between Amuro and Xin Hai is strange?

Has it been noticed? This one is called HCCG, and it seems that he was the first to discover it last time.

Green sea: Yes, they seem to have met not for the first time. Help, I have seen this brother before. Ha ha ha ha!

Cactus Boy: You look familiar, really the most old-fashioned way to strike up a conversation.

HCCG: I mean, these two people are familiar with each other, and it is known that Amuro has gone undercover in the organization. What conclusions can be drawn? Don't you think there is a problem? I'm afraid Xin Haikong is also from the organization, they are testing each other.

Monkey Mountain King: Jimei, you are too sensitive. I don't think it's that serious.

Love for the new concept: HCCG: it's you again, why do you always suspect that Brother Xin Hai is from the winery, so why don't you allow Aoyama to draw an image of a just policeman?