23 | The Conspiracy of the Hashirama Group 1

"A new victim? Is the murderer going to commit crimes under our noses?"

"Yue-san, did Kurumi-san give you the lipstick you used today?" Xin Haikong looked at Yue.

Yue was still immersed in the sense of shame, her face was still full of tears, and when she heard Xin Haikong's question, she nodded stunned, "Kurumi said that this lipstick suits my complexion very well, and it is very beautiful, so I especially tried it on today..."

"That's right, Yue-san should be poisoned soon." Xin Haikong supported Yue and pushed her to a policeman, "Take her to the hospital quickly."

"What?"

Yue seemed to understand something finally and looked at Kurumi in shock.

The other police officers were still looking at Xin Haikong in confusion.

"What a brilliant plan! Isn't that right, Kurumi-san?"

Xin Haikong is facing Kurumi.

"Giving your best friend the lipstick that is fused with poison, and suggest that she wear it on formal occasions. The scumbag who couldn't help but kiss Yue-san, who was wearing poisonous lipstick, and both died."

"The only thing you didn't expect is that the first one to go to the dead-end is Kubo-san, who has lipstick on the corner of his mouth and drank a big cup of milk tea, not your best friend who hasn't eaten anything since she put on makeup to maintain her demeanor!"

"Police Officer, what nonsense-" Kurumi was convinced that her plan was correct, but she still refused to admit it, "The poison was found on that guy, so what does it have to do with me!"

"You can carry the iron box under this gentleman's desk with you. Find the right time to throw it under the desk to frame the case onto someone." Xin Haikong wanted to end the case sooner, so he came to a conclusion directly.

"If Inspector Megure needs evidence, he can try to put the tin box in the bag that Kurumi-san is carrying. Sheepskin bags are the easiest to leave marks, especially such angular tin boxes."

"And the lipstick you gave Yue-san, these big brand lipsticks usually have a product number. It is not difficult to find out which counter they were sold from by checking, and then compare and monitor to see if your figure is among them."

All the evidence was put on the table, and the irrefutable Kurumi finally bowed his head and pleaded guilty. After the police at the scene took the person away, the coffee shop resumed business again.

*clap! clap! clap!*

After the police collected evidence and left the scene, Dazai Osamu seemed to have just recovered from his own world and applauded.

"What a wonderful case-solving process!"

What a wayward person.

The message sent by Minister Matsumoto only concluded the location, time, and table number 4. As a result, he managed to find this remote coffee shop, and he had to solve a case on the spot, and he didn't know if he just exposed anything. Although it is Dazai Osamu, it is impossible to know at first sight that he is a real member of the organization, right?

Xin Haikong smiled shyly but did not speak.

"My name is Dazai Osamu." Dazai Osamu was facing Xin Haikong, spitting out his name almost word by word, and his dark brown eyes stared firmly at Xin Haikong.

After seeing the face of the young police officer on the opposite side that hardly changed, he frowned and glanced down.

"I'm a member of the Armed Detective Agency, and I'll be in charge of the Hashirama Group."