17 | Hot Spring Hotel Murder Case 1

The streets on weekdays are quite empty. The cold wind of late autumn rolled up the dead leaves on the ground and flew forward.

Xin Haikong suddenly thought that in the comics, when Officer Sato mentioned Matsuda, she said that he was like a gust of wind in late autumn.

Inexplicably funny. Well now, let alone autumn, this gust of wind will never go away in this life.

Xin Haikong never thought that he could rest for so many days in a row.

The Tokyo Tower bombing case three days ago dominated all TV stations in Tokyo, because the culprit was never caught by the police until the end, and no one knew why the guy made such a big case, and the imaginative media arranged various kinds of versions of the story.

Why Xin Haikong used his position to seek personal gain to persecute the prisoner who was a small vendor; he violated the dignity of the prisoner by trespassing in private houses in the name of investigating the case; the process of handling the case was not rigorous and he wronged a good person...

And so on, endlessly.

Although no one with a brain can believe these random stories, the influence of public opinion is not good. After he came out of the hospital, he was temporarily suspended by the police station. The reason is that he acted privately without reporting, but the real reason is that everyone knows why.

The pressure of public opinion is understandable. The Metropolitan Police Department originally arranged for TV Tokyo to redo an exclusive interview with him, wanting him to explain the situation at the time, which is probably to clarify himself in industry parlance, but he refused.

It's nice to take a break for a while.

Conan's era is a little behind the real world. There is no pervasive online life. As long as Xin Haikong doesn't take the initiative to open the online forum to see it, it will not be affected by those words. He used to be much more comfortable, and he could sleep until he woke up naturally with no work that could never be done day by day.

He just doesn't know how long this break can last. Judging from the final result of the Tokyo Tower incident this time, he has done nothing wrong. Although the Tokyo Tower was blown up in the end, there were no casualties.

Although the live broadcast media recorded his "greed for life and fear of death", the news that will be launched one after another will re-explain the entire process of the case and justify his actions at that time. When you think about it this way, this kind of plot is familiar. Isn't this whitewashing after the abuse of fans in the entertainment industry?

However, I don't know if it's Xin Haikong's illusion. The main quests encountered these two times seem to have started because he was involved in Conan's plot. In the three days he left the Metropolitan Police Department, he did not meet Conan, did not encounter any criminal cases, and did not receive any main quests.

The comments he has accumulated on the forum now are quite good. It's better to leave for a while, let yourself rest for a while, and also want to try it by the way, whether it is because the main quests lead him to be involved in the plot, or because he is too close to the plot to always trigger the main quest.

Tomorrow is a weekend, he and Matsuda made an appointment to go to the hot springs in Shizuoka.

When he was in the real world, he was either busy with work or stayed at home alone during vacations, but he never went out with friends. Still looking forward to it.

I don't know what to prepare. Should I buy some snacks? Speaking of which, do you have a yukata at home?

Xin Haikong was walking in the alley with a newly bought yukata in his hands. He was hit on the right shoulder by the person running towards him, the bag was hit to the ground, and the other also stepped back and barely supported on the wall.