28 | Ironic Follow-up

Xin Haikong was relieved, and the amber eyes flashed an indescribable light against the hotel's shaking crystal lights.

In fact, as early as this afternoon, he had already deployed snipers on all the 18-story high-rise buildings within three kilometers near the Sōji Hotel.

He made an appointment with the observers around the snipers in advance. His arms were raised, his five fingers were opened to prepare for aiming, and his arms quickly waved down as a shooting signal.

This is his response to the online report provided by Amuro Tooru to the Japanese Public Security.

When he learned that Ryūzawa Hideyoshi had purchased a full 100 bombs from the organization, Xin Haikong considered this guy's next plan.

Although Ryūzawa Hideyoshi has reached an agreement with the Port Mafia, the cost of seeking skin with tigers is definitely not small. People like him who take risks for their own interests may not be really willing to pay the Port Mafia.

So why did he buy 100 bombs? Is it worth paying for it?

Do you want to give yourself more protection, or do you just want to blow up the leaders of these organizations directly in this hotel and cut off the grass to eliminate future trouble?

If it's the latter, Ryuzawa Hideyoshi will definitely find a way to evacuate safely in advance.

Sure enough, in the afternoon of the same day, a helicopter was secretly transferred from the 19th floor. In order to avoid hitting the grass and scaring the snake, the police ambushed on the roof waited until the helicopter was ready to take off before they stopped the plane.

At the same time, Xin Haikong just led the police into the 18th floor.

Ryuzawa Hideyoshi, who found himself unable to evacuate, was so angry that he wanted to blow up the scene and let everyone bury with him.

The sniper on the top of the building in the distance aimed after seeing Xin Haikong's gestures.

But no one expected that Ryuzawa Hideyoshi would suddenly climb up the railing of the balcony.

The sniper who didn't have time to respond deviated from the original target at the last minute, failed to hit the brain stem, but hit the heart of the target.

With a shot, Ryuzawa Hideyoshi's white shirt on his chest was dyed red in an instant, and blood was flowing from it.

The whole hall was silent.

Everyone looked at the scene in front of them dully.

After half the sound, someone came to his senses and began to speak.

"What, it didn't explode..." The chubby old man sneered disdainfully and put away the pistol that had already pulled the safety bolt.

"It seems that the gun was fired in time, and the guy didn't press the button in the end." The old man who had sat at the bottom before was relieved.

Conan stood in shock, his arms unconsciously fell, and the needle he was ready to launch twisted the original track and hit a mafia member in front of him.

The big man fell to the ground with a bang, and the crowd around him dispersed in shock.

"Who! Who fired the gun?" A young man who had just experienced the bomb threat is now like a bird of shocking bows. When he saw a person fall to the ground, he jumped up in surprise and looked around.

The middle-aged man behind him slapped him in the back of the head unchanged face, "Before you see, that guy is obviously asleep!"

"Hey? Really!"