Before we get started

Hello everyone,

I am Shadow and I thought I should give some context to this story before you start reading it. This will be my first time attempting to write angst. If you do not know angst in this context describe a situation or literary piece which contains dark, depressing, angry, and/or brooding emotions from the participating characters. If you are not into angst then this story may not be for you. I can tell you in this context it will be more focused on pulling at your heartstrings and emotions with words rather than gore or violence. I will of course use trigger warnings to the best of my ability so if you still want to read the story you can and then just skip the angst part. I think context will give you a general idea of what happens so you should be fine. Huge trigger warning that there will be a death in this story so again if that is too hard a topic for you then skip that chapter. There will be a trigger warning at the top of the chapter which will have the scene but there will be hinting at it throughout the second half of the story on and off. Please do not push yourself to read it if it will trigger you in any way, shape, or form.

 Next, the husbands are in this story but their roles are very small so if you came for them then this may not be the story for you either. If you decide to read this story I greatly appreciate it. I am nowhere near an author, just someone who loves to write as an outlet. All constructive criticism and feedback are welcome as long as you are not rude about it. If you made it this far I thank you for your time and consideration and hope you enjoy this book. This story will be written as a flashback and over time come to present-day of how things changed.

P.S. I do not own any of the people in this story, a certain chapter is based on the movie 7 Pounds with Will Smith so I do not own that either but used it for inspiration for the scene. Also, I am not a writer, I just like to write so sorry if the story is trash!