Chapter 20

~5 years later~ Pete POV

So it has been five years since Wynter's passing and as she said, everything eventually went back to normal. I definitely feel like she is always with my friends and me because we have been having so many good things happen and even when something wrong happens, we can depend on each other and make it through. Danny became a famous politician working hard to make a change in the world. He has video game tournaments in random parts of the city to get to know the communities and also see what they want to be changed. He has a secret fan club of women that swoon over him that he doesn't know about because they don't want to come off rude to his wife but I heard things there get pretty interesting. They are great at screening who is trying to join and no one has been able to get in that can leak anything. As far as Brandon he became a kink educator and teamed up with his girlfriend to create their own line of sex products. No one is shocked at this being the road he went down but he actually makes a lot of money. He and his girlfriend allow others to pay for requests for either or both of them as long as it does not result in making out or fucking but any fantasy one might have they will do their best to make come true. Arny and Nick became professional cosplayers and voice actors. They tend to be on panels on various topics and have done some voice acting for animated cartoons and anime. I, on the other hand, became a professional gamer and was lucky enough to get the opportunity to help create a volleyball video game. Volleyball was always a passion of mine but when I got hurt and had to stop and I forgot about it. I am beyond grateful for all the good karma that has come our way. All of us in some way have incorporated something to keep Wynter alive. I tend to play Wynter's classical music in the background of most of my gaming videos. I found a key in the scrapbook she gave me with an address. It lead to a random locker in a pretty secure building, when I arrived I asked the lady for help and she guided me to a close that had more gifts for me that she knew I would love such as a snowboard, scuba diving gear, a volleyball, pillows, a Deathnote book, a Kumabear apron and a Kid Cat tractor bulldozer. I over time made sure to put all of her gifts to good use. Arny and Nick are good at adding sayings of hers into their voice acting. Danny got a few of the pictures Wynter took blown up and in picture frames on the walls in his office as well as a rose on his back. She was always making roses so he thought this was a way to make sure that she always watched over him, his wife got the same one since they were also close. All of our moms tend to travel together to keep busy and her mom got an emotional support pet who she swears reminds her of Wynter. I occasionally will think about Wynter when I haven't in a while and visit her to check in. She's just as caring as she was when she was here. I told her about the surprise of me having a daughter soon with Rose. She congratulated me and asked what names we were considering. We weren't sure but Rose wanted her middle name to be Wynter so we agreed on that. She was shocked and if angels could cry I'm sure she would have. She has never broken her promise to look over me and I just hope in the next life I get a chance to do things better.

~THE END~