6

________________________________________________________________________________

Tommyinnit joined....

________________________________________________________________________________

"Ok, I'm here." Tommy said.

"Finally. Where are you Tommy?" Will asked him while looking around the server.

"Uhh.. I'm at my house." Tommy said taking out some things from his chest.

"Ok, I'll come there." Will said heading in the direction of Tommy's house when..

JackManifoldTV joined....

________________________________________________________________________________

"Are you-" Tommy said looking at the chat.

"Oooh Jack joined!" I said while Tommy scoffed.

*beep*

"Helloo!" Jack said after joining.

"Hi Jack!" me and Will said.

"hI jAcK." Tommy said mimicking us.

"What the fuck Tommy?" Will said punching him (in mc).

"So what are you guys planning to do?" Jack asked.

"I have no idea." Tommy said.

"Hmmm.. Let's go fish!" Will said.

"What? Why?" Tommy asked looking at him.

"Because why not..? Let's go." Will said turning and going under the Starway Express (A/n- I'm not sure if it was called like that, if it's not then sorry.) .

"Will? Is Y/n still there?" Tommy asked. I'm not surprised, I was really quiet. Which isn't normal for me.

"Who?" Jack asked.

"Yes, she's still here. And Y/n is my sister Jack. Didn't you know?" Will replied while getting Fishnap (his fishing rod).

"Oh, I'm sorry. Hello Y/n. I'm Jack!" Jack said standing next to Wilbur and starting to fish.

"Oh it's ok. And sorry for being quiet." I said smiling at the camera, even though he couldn't see me.

"Oh, there is a rule that I have if you want to fish with me." Will said picking up the fish that he caught.

"What rule?" Tommy and Jack asked.

"You have to give me all the fish. You can keep the items but not the fish." he said turning to them.

"Okay." Tommy said.

(timeskip)

"How many fish have you got, Will?" Jack asked giving him the fish that he just caught.

"A stack and a half. " he replied turning around.

"Who's is that?" he asked while looking at the wooden pier.

"I think that that's Niki's." Jack turned around and said.

"Oh, let's rebuild it." he said jumping into the water, and going there. (A/N- I know that they rebuilt it with Phil but let's just say that it was with Tommy).

'Wait, I'm gonna do something with this cave thing. You guys do the pier." Will said walking into the cave.

"What do you want to do?" I asked him.

"........pube......." he said looking me in the eyes. I burst out laughing with Jack and Tommy.

"O-Okay." I said.

(Timeskip)

It's been a bit since they started, and I was starting to get tired but then Jack came and played a bunch of sounds.

"I'm not gonna laugh at that." Will said smiling. Then Jack played another sound and I started laughing. But only a bit.

"Ok, I'm gonna make a sign." Will said and made a sign. Then all of a sudden Tommy bursts out laughing.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked him.

"T-The twee- tweet." Tommy said still laughing, but then..

*creek*

"Tommy it's late you can't be that loud!!" Motherinit said.

"Sorry mum!" Tommy said then going back to the game.

"Guys, I think I'm gonna log off." Tommy said punching Jack.

"Ok bye Tommy!" Will said.

"Bye Tommy!!" I said smiling.

"Bye!" then Jack finally said.

"Bye guyss!-" he said as he logged off and left the discord call.

"I'm gonna go too." Jack said logging off.

"Ok, bye Jack!" Will said.

"Bye Jack!!" I said.

"Bye! And good night!" he said and he left discord call.

"Do you still wanna play? or do you want to do something else..?" Will turned to me and asked.

"We can play a bit more!" I answered. He just smiled and continued building the pube.

"Put some stone there." I said pointing at the screen.

"Like that?" Will placed down the stone and asked.

"Yeah, it looks better." I said leaning back.

"You're right. it does look better. Anyways.. are you excited to move?" Will asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

"I heard that the neighbours are really nice." he said looking at me.

"Okay? And?" I looked at him confused.

" Well there is a boy your age." he said looking back at the screen and resumed building.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, maybe you'll get along well." he said not looking away from the screen.

"I doubt that. And besides, I already have a friend that I get along with." I said.

"Who?" he asked.

"Tommy." I answered smiling at what I said.

"I didn't know that you were THAT good friends with him." he said still looking at the screen.

"Oh come on." I said.

"What?" he asked looking at me. Wow, he actually took his eyes off the screen for a second.

"Ugh never mind.." I answered yawning.

"I'm tired. I'm gonna go to bed." I said standing up giving him a hug from behind.

"Ok, good night N/n" he hugged me back and smiled at me.

"Good night." I said and I left.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hello beautiful person! I hope that u liked this chapter! I wanted to make it longer, but I was too lazy. Sorry. But I hope that u'll have a good day/night! See u in the next chapter that will be interesting. Byee<33

800 words