23

———————————————————————-
A/N- before u start reading, can we just APPRECIATE the pic above?
———————————————————————-
Y/n POV

I just woke up. But I wasn't in my room. At first I was confused, but then I remembered that I slept at Tommy's yesterday. Wait. I slept at Tommy's yesterday..? I thought. Then I looked to my left and saw him. After that I quickly realised that I was sleeping on him. His hands around my waist, and my hands on his chest. Since I COMPLETELY forgot about how I fell asleep, I freaked out and woke Tommy up.

"Good morning." he said in a raspy voice. Oh.my.god. I thought. "Morning. I'm sorry that I woke you up!" I said a bit worried. "No, no! It's fine!" he said, then turned a bit and cuddled me. "I'm sorry, is this okay?" he asks. "Yeah." I reply, and cuddle into him. We stay like that for another hour, until we get hungry.

So then we go downstairs to eat some breakfast. While we go down each stair, we smell the scent of bacon and something else that I can't put my finger on. So we quickly go to the kitchen and see Ms. Simons with a pan in her hand, next to her two plates. In the pan I see some bacon, and on the plates I see vegetables and bread.

"Hello darlings, did you sleep well?" Ms. Simons asked while putting the bacon on the plates. "Yeah. Is that breakfast for us, mum?" Tommy asks. "Yes, in facts it is." she said " Why don't you sit down to the dining table Y/n, while Tom bring you the plates and the cutlery." she continues. "Oh okay. But can I help with anything?" I ask while walking to the dining table. "No. Tom will help me. Won't you Tom?" she said as she gave Tommy a bit of a death glare. "Yes mother, I will help you." Tommy said and brought the cutlery to the table while I laughed a bit. "What are you laughing at?" he said sarcastically. "Nothing.." I said. "Okay. Would you like anything to drink?" Tommy asked. "No it's okay." I replied and we started eating.

~

Tommy POV

So we just finished eating, and I got a notification. So I looked at me phone to see who it was. 'Hey Tommy! U didn't forget abt today did u?' it said. Then I read from who it was. 'Jack Manifold'. "Fuck." I said out loud. "What happened?" Y/n asked. "I am supposed to film a vlog today, that I completely forgot about." I say. "Oh cool! With who are you gonna film it?" Y/n asked again. "Jack." I replied. "Omg really?" I looked at her and said, "I don't really want to go though." She looked shocked after I said that. "If you don't want to go, I could go instead of you." She said. "No. There's no way I'm letting you go somewhere with Jack Manifold." "Ok, can I go with you then? I can be your camera man..?" She said slightly smiling. "Fine. I'll text Jack." I said, and opened discord to text Jack.

Jack

Hey Tommy! U didn't forget abt today did u?

Hi Jack. No I didn't forget. But I have a question..

Great. What's ur question?

Could Y/n go too? She said that she could be, and I quote, our 'Camera Man'.

Yeah ofc! And she doesn't have to be the camera man.

Okayyy, thanks. See u at..?

At 2pm. Just like we agreed.
———————————————————————

"Okay, so he's gonna pick us up at 2pm. So be ready." I told Y/n. "Okay, I'm gonna go home and get ready." She said and left.

to be continued..

———————————————————————
A/N

Hello beautiful person! Hope u're having a wonderful day! Sorey for not updating for a while. Have a nice day/night!<3

646 words