15

PLEASE READ!!!!
A/N- this chapter will only be about playing minecraft, so feel free skip if u want to! enjoy!<3

—————————————————————

3rd person POV

Tommy and Y/n were running around in the village that was in their new Minecraft server. Getting things like hay bails for bread, wood, stone.. then when they got the things they needed, Y/n went to get some more wood so she can start making their base. While she was doing that, Tommy went to look for a cave so he could get some more stuff like iron. And he didn't even have to go far, because there was a big cave right next to the village. It was like the perfect spawn. Everything they needed was only a few blocks away.

"Holy shit. There is a cave like 200 blocks away from our base.. AND IT'S HUGE!" Tommy said walking to the entrance from the cave. "Yeah, the caves and cliffs update is really something. I'll go check it out later." Y/n said and continued with the base. She didn't make it very big, just big enough to fit a few double chests, two beds, some furnaces and a crafting table(A/N- don't think abt that.). But as she was looking at it, she realised that that's definitely not big enough. So she decided that she would make a basement.

While Y/n was digging a hole for a basement, Tommy was in the cave getting iron. He was gonna get some more iron when he saw a mine shaft. So he went in and just by the entrance there was a mine cart with a chest. So he opened it and it had smelted iron, a name tag, horse armour and some food. So he took it and went further inside. It wasn't a big mine shaft so he came to the end very quickly. He didn't find anything else so he left the cave and came to me.

"HOLY SHIT!" he said looking at the base. "What?" I asked turning to him. "How have you made it like this? It's only been like 30 minutes!!" he asked going inside. "I don't know. I guess I'm just a good builder." I said and followed him in.

" I said and followed him in

/\ something like that

~~~

It's been about 2 hours since we started playing, and only now we made a nether portal. So we went in and spawned in the blue biome (Sorry idk how it's called). We looked around to see if there is a fortress around us. But unfortunately there wasn't. So we decided that we would first look for netherite and then we would look for the fortress.

"This is gonna take us forever." I said turning to Tommy's character that's mining nether rack. "We could make some TNT's? Or some beds?" he said. "Let's make both." I said as I turned around and went back to our base to see if we have the things we need. We made around half a stack of TNT's and a few beds, so we went back to the nether.

When we came there we made a hole in the wall and put a few TNT's there and we lit them up. We didn't find anything, since it was the first try. But we continued looking. After about 2 minutes we FINALLY found what we needed. So we decided that I would go back to the base and make us some netherite armour, and Tommy will continue looking.

So when I came back to the base I made us some of the armour and enchanted mine. I would've enchanted Tommy's too, but I was running out of levels. Also I didn't know what enchantments he would want to have. So then I went back to the nether and gave Tommy his armour. "Thanks Y/n." he said putting it on. "No problem." I replied while he gave me the rest of the things that he found.

Then we went back to our base to do something when Tommy's mom came in his room and told him that it's too late, and that he should go to bed. And she was right. It was around 11pm.(let's just pretend that 11pm is very late.) So we both decided that it would be good for us to go to bed. But before we ended the call.. "Ummm Y/n?" Tommy said. "Yes??" I replied closing Minecraft and going to discord. "So I was just wandering.. would you want to go to the amusement park on saturday?" he asked me looking at his fingers. (it's thursday btw.)
"Yes!! I would love to!" I said all happy. "Okay! Byee! and good night!" he said smiling.
"Good night!" I said as I ended the call..

--------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hello beautiful person! AGAIN sorry for not uploading. I just didn't have the motivation to write. But I think I'm back now. Anyways hope u have a great day/night!<33

824 words