14

—————————————————————

Tommy POV

I sat at my pc setup waiting for Y/n to call me. I'm gonna be honest with you.. it's taking her a really long time. So I was just about to call her when-

*ring*

She finally called me. So I picked it up. "What took you so long?" I asked. "It's because of Will." she answered while turning her camera on."Why? What happened with Will?" "Nothing. It doesn't matter. So what are we gonna do?" Y/n asked. "Well.. we were supposed to play Minecraft. But we can play something else too." "No, Minecraft is ok." she said and I opened Minecraft.

"So do you want to make a new server or do you want to go on mine..?" I asked her while looking at the servers that I had. "ummm... let's make a new server. One just for us?" she said, and when I heard her say us I felt weird. I don't know why. So I just brushed it off and we made a new server. "What should I name it?" I asked Y/n while making the server. "Name what?" she said confused. "The server..?" "Ooooh. Ummm.. what about.. the-" she started saying but I cut her off. "The Init world!" I said. "No. Just name it.. You know what, you pick out the name." "Okay! Init world it is!" I said and sent her the IP address.

When we logged on, we spawned into a snow biome, and right next to it there was a beautiful biome full of flowers (A/N- I kind of forgot how it's called, so I hope u'll understand what I mean.), with a village right at the beginning of it. "Holy shit. That is so pretty! We NEED to have a base there." she said and started running towards the village. "OMG! There's a blacksmith!" and just as she said that, something popped up in the chat.

Y/u/n has mad the advancement [Diamonds!]

"How many are there?" I asked running to the village. "Only 6. I'll make a pickaxe and an axe." she said, and crafted them..

———————————————————————
A/N

Hello beautiful person! hope u're doing well! and sorry for the short chapter:( but the next chapter will be longer i promise! i published this chapter mainly so u could read at least something. but i'm probably gonna start publishing more now! hope u have a nice day/night!<33

406 words