Fifth of many more Fifth

Hyewon's POV:

It has been four months since I joined Team A, three months when school started, it was my birthday today, only a handful from the team knew this information about me. Namely Han-eul Appa, Minju and Minami. All three of them were acting strange, since this morning, they're all avoiding me. Minju left for school early, she usually leaves me a note, but today, there wasn't any. It was only Han-eul Appa who greeted me this morning, telling me to have a wonderful day. She's working hard on something in the kitchen, it was now lunch and I'm in Hanlim Art School, Minami and Minju were not answering any of my messages when they usually answer right away. I was feeling dejected all day long now. Though my classmates were all my friends and they've greeted me first thing in the morning, it was still incomplete without Min's note or Minami sending me a message. I was pouting almost half of the day. Minju and Chaeyeon were getting closer to each other, while for me, I'm getting along fine with everyone and Eunbi Unnie has finally debuted this past June but they were now on hiatus. Eunbi told me that it was because they were preparing for a Fan Meeting.

Eunbi Unnie seemed to be very busy with her career as an Idol Star. Ever since we were younger, Eunbi Unnie was great at dancing and singing. She had a soothing voice that calms your nerves, especially when she's singing songs, whether it was a slow or an upbeat song, she sings it beautifully. We often perform in my old school at Bokwang Elementary School. I played the Piano for her and she sings. She also plays the Piano like I do, she has composed several songs that she shared with me. I went to one of the Music Rooms available on Campus, I decided it would be better if I played the piano, to cheer me up so I can continue my day at school. Two more subjects and I am done. Each class will be a total of four hours long.

Good thing the class was near proximity to each other, I can leave the music room at around 12:50 noon. I first cracked my knuckles and played by heart one of the songs Eunbi Unnie composed. This song never failed to comfort me. The song was titled Rain, where Eunbi Unnie talks about her being under the rain, stopping and immersing herself, promising that she will always stay the same. It was also telling me that she had a lot of things she went through, I would know, I've watched her go through everything. I recorded myself like I always used to do, for monitoring purposes. Eunbi Unnie always gave me cake, no matter how busy she was during my birthday, she never misses to give me cake. Now was a different story, I think it would take some time for us to meet each other again. I miss her.

Now, after school, I am supposed to go to the practice room at WME Building, Parents and my two siblings were too busy with their own lives. Everyone are busy these days. A lone tear escaped my eyes as I played the song, Eunbi Unnie composed. I sang and played the song, over and over and over again. Until I was disturbed at the 20th Minute mark by a Phone Call. I stopped the recording first before answering my phone.

"Yeobeoseyo. Eunbi Unnie?" I answered her call.

"Hyewon-ah! Saengil Chukahae! Are you in school?" She greeted and asked me.

"Yeah, Unnie. I'm in school." I replied to her.

"Hanlim Art School right?" She asked me again.

"Yeah, why?" I replied to her.

"Well, I'm here in your school's canteen. But where are you?" She asked me again.

"I'm at Music Room One to the right of the main hall." I replied to her.

"Oh, what are you doing there? Shouldn't you be having lunch? Are you skipping again?" She asked me.

"I'm not hungry, Unnie." I replied to her.

"Cut your Bull, I'm about to get there. I brought food and seaweed soup, like the old times. Look, you should eat alright? I know you need to maintain your weight, but it's your birthday today. So, I cooked all your favorite food." She replied.