Kang Family welcomes Little Seri

Hyewon's POV:

It has been fifteen years since our first born child Haneul was born. We are now on our final pregnancy to complete our family of seven. I carried the final baby in me. It was my second time after five years. I also carried Minami, our baby girl who looked just like Sato Minami. I'm not entirely sure how this baby will look like, all we know is she's going to be a healthy baby girl. We had everything timed like Kku Eomma and Chaen Appa. Haneul was their favorite sonja among the other siblings of Haneul. It was the 30th of December and we are having a great day out when my tummy contracted. I knew it was time that I give birth to our last kid then after this no more. I was with Minju when I felt the long contractions lasting 50 to 60 seconds each every five to ten minutes. It has become frequent now that I shouted and screamed in pain as we were walking down the park. 

Minju said it'd be great if we took a walk and I felt like killing her right about this instance, the pain is immense and I think I'm losing my mind over the pain I was feeling. Minami was a better child, she never gave me this immense pain. Probably because I was fifty three already but still looking like I was just in my thirties. It was risky to have a child at this age, we have previously frozen our eggs and was now carrying everything. I think it was insane of us to work first before having these kids. Certainly not at the age of forty to fifties. Minju was driving us to the Gangnam Severance Hospital amidst the pain, she was gently telling me to breathe. I already breathed, I don't know how to breathe anymore than I have been breathing. I screamed back in agony a D7 whistle note came out of me, just like she had done previous times. 

"That's it, that's it. Just breathe. We're getting near the hospital yeobo." She replied and held my hand through the gear.

 "I don't know how I should breathe!" I shouted at her.

"In and out, yeobo. Come on. You can do it." She replied to me. 

"I fucking don't know how toooo!!!!" I replied to her screaming at the top of my lungs. It was a good thing the rest of our kids are back home with Kku Eomma. 

"Aaaahhhhhhh! Aaaaaahhhhhh! Ouch! Ouch! This kid is giving me a hard time." I replied to her and pouted at her.

A giggle from her and she replied to me.

"Breathe in, Breathe out. Don't pout Wonnie. Our last child is on the way. I carried three of them and you only carried two." She replied to me.

She was laughing at my miserable condition. I tried to breathe in and out but I was failing. 

"Just hold it together, yeobo. I'm almost at the hospital." She replied to me.

"Fucking step on it, Minjoo!!!!" I replied to her screaming.

"I am stepping on it, yeobo or do you want me to just park the car somewhere and let's run?" She asked me.

"Noooooooooo! Please! Please stop giving me a hard time, kid. I know you're excited to come out and be with us but we're halfway through the hospital." I talked to my tummy.

Minju was giggling at me.

"Yeah, what your Momma said. Please wait until we get to the hospital. One more turn and we are there." Minju told my tummy and caressed my tummy gently.

Soon we have arrived at the hospital. She went ahead and had me wheeled into the delivery room as she placed calls on her phone. She's unbelievable really, making time to really call everyone. After placing some calls, she went back with me and held my hand as she taught me how to breathe in and out. Tears are already falling down from my eyes. It was more painful than the last time I had a child come out of me. We were able to have kids from artificial insemination once we ironed out how many we wanted and when we wanted these kids. It was probably a bad idea getting married late and having kids late. If someone would ask me if I had regretted everything though, I would tell them it was worth all the pain, because at least we were ready to have these kids and we are already made in the industry that we can negotiate our schedules.