Through worst days

Hyewon's POV:

It was two in the morning, I was reviewing for the finals, in school. Three weeks had passed since Minju's Birthday and I was now totally swamped with reviewers and projects that needed to be polished. I badly needed to eat, Minju was still reading through her reviewer, occasionally writing stuff down or highlighting something in her notes. My stomach grumbled so loudly, it caught Minju's attention. She giggled and looked up to me from her notes. She handed me a pack of gummy bears.

"Here, have some, it's not your favorite brand, but it'll do. Do you want to go the store or order take outs?" She asked me.

"Take outs sounds nice." I replied to her.

"Okay, what do you want to have? I'm craving for Char Siu and Roasted Pork from Hawker Chan." Minju asked me.

"That sounds nice, Char Siu and Roasted Duck for me, let's order now." I urged her.

"Yes. Let's order now." Minju replied.

I got a handful of her gummy bears and handed her back the bag of gummies. We both liked Gummies but it was from opposing brands, I loved gummies from Trolli while she loves the Haribo brand gummies. I lined up my gummy bears on my table and played with them as she places an order on her phone. She called the place and ordered a delivery for us. After she places an order, she giggled at what I was doing, I named the red gummy bear as Princess Maiko, while her knights were Orange Gummy, White Gummy and Green Gummy and the Yellow Gummy was the one who kidnapped Princess Maiko. She giggled at my story line.

"What? Why are you giggling?" I asked her.

"Cause, look. Why are you playing with your gummies? Hahahaha! You're so adorable, Mong Oppa." She replied laughing at what was happening with the gummies.

She shook her head at me.

"Yah! Stop laughing. You're hurting Princess Maiko's feelings. She was kidnapped by Yellow Bear." I replied pouting at her.

"Oh, Mianhe, Princess Maiko. Now let the other three bears save her. So you can finally eat them." She replied still giggling.

"Plot twist! I'm gobbling them up now." I replied to her pouting.

I gobbled the bears up and chewed them. There was no point in continuing their story. She was laughing at me.

"Really adorable. Delivery will arrive in twenty minutes, I suggest we sneak out down stairs now and wait for him. It's my treat." She replied to me.

I was about to protest but my tummy grumbled loudly again.

"I take that as a yes." She replied giggling and stood up from her table.

"Come on now, Oppa." She followed up and pulled me with her.

We were in our jammies, we tip toed out of our room, bringing the dorm keys along. I held the keys and careful not to make a sound. We slowly tip toed to the main door. Careful not to wake our parents, Han-eul Appa and Seri Eomma. The two were easily woken up by movements around the dorm, they would be mad at us, aside from being banned from getting take outs, the two doesn't want us going out late in the evening. So we hide our stash of snacks inside our room. We always had snacks opened and stapled or clipped. Min like her snacks of potato chips and gummies. I always bought her snacks and gummies from the store. Whenever I am there cause she does the same for me, she often buys me gummies. My favorite was Trolli's Squiggles, she always bought me that gummy, she similarly liked the Haribo Brand of Gummy Bears, so I always bought her big packs of that brand of Gummy Bears. I don't quite understand why she loves her Haribo, but I guess, we are the same, I love my Trolli gummies as much as she loves the Haribo gummies that she finishes in a seating, often after waking up, she first eats a pack.