Meeting

Hyewon's POV:

It was June and Chaeyeon was yet again in another meeting with the higher management. It started back in December and it continued until June this year. We practice the same thing over and over again, which is Nekkoya. It was tiring if I am being honest and there was two of us who hated dancing the 'Debuting' song Nekkoya, it was me and Chaen. We hated it absolutely, if we can we would change this bubble gum pop debut song. Oh god, I can not explain why but I truly don't enjoy dancing to it. I hated it with a passion, how bubbly the song sounded and how we jump around in the choreo and act cute and excited. Minju looked beautiful dancing it, but never me or Chaeyeon. I can't even act cute in front of Eunbi Unnie let alone while dancing. My cuteness comes out at the dorm, on down time or just taking walks with Minju or other members of my team. Like literally zero while dancing, my smile is always forced while I danced.

We've had a good five months, Chaen stopped travelling for her nameless friend. She doesn't want to discuss it either. Chaen also makes sure to feed Wonyoung with good food, she would pack her lunches when she's in the mood to actually cook, it was sporadic and she even gives Wonyoung double the amount of meat when she cooks meat. I envy Wonyoung because she gets double servings while I only get one. She also brings her to Wonyoung's favorite coffee shop to buy her a cake whenever she got good grades. It was heart warming to see her kind of change back to her old self for Wonyoung. Honestly who wouldn't? Wonyoung was the nicest kid ever, she's especially clingy to her Harabeoji Chaen and I. Because I always get her favorite Trolli Gummies just like I get Minju her Haribo. We call ourselves The Trolli Alliance. Us three we call ourselves the Gummy Bear Alliance.

It was a cute name, Yena and I are The Gamer Alliance. It was a really cute name for our friendship and I feel warm when ever Chaewon and Yuri will refer to me as Trolli Leader-nim, Gummy Bear Leader-nim or Gamer Leader-nim. Yuri and Minju call themselves 01s because they looked so young that you'll mistake them as kids or fake maknaes. Yuri looks like a toddler, she likes to role play and cling to me. She and Minju are same age friends. Both are cute in their own right. Especially Yuri coupled with her husky voice. She looks like a toddler who suddenly grew up with her husky voice. It was funny to hear her talk and sing. She's musically inclined and very talented with her singing. She likes to sing at the top of her lungs her girl Chaewon was one of the kindest team member.

Her Father recently got sick and so she's been drinking with Chaeyeon and I to forget her troubles and cry. Chaen arranged for her Father to be confined in their hospital. She also convinced her Father to take care of Chaewon's Father so she could live a stress free life in training for debut. Chaen had her way with her Father and Mother. She is loved by her family that her Father even paid for procedures and other things Chaewon's Father needed, he also gives the family food to eat. It was lunch and we are on the way to a convenience store to buy buckets of chicken. Everyone wanted something from the convenience store too, so rather than hear them bicker and fight among themselves, I took everyone with me and told them it's on me, I will treat them.

Knowing that Chaewon can't pay for jacked up prices at a convenience store and besides, what is a few thousand won(s) for me? I was one of the richest member this team has, second to Chaen and finally Minju. Minju clinged to my arm as we made our way to the convenience store near the bus stop down half a block away from WM. Where we previously went to some years ago and had a a heated argument with those boys. Hopefully they're banned for life inside that store. We walked and got there quickly. Everyone in the team except for Chaeyeon who was in a meeting dispersed inside the store. Minju strolled around the store with me in tow in her arms. She picked up a few items from the candy section of the store, such as her favorite Haribo gummies, some chocolate bars and then my Trolli Gummies and placed them inside our basket that I was carrying. She also picked up some M&M's for me because she knew I liked those.