The Sun, the Sea, and the Host Club?

"Aaaaah....Ahhhh."

"Soul you don't have to feed me. It's embarrassing."

"Don't be so stubborn. You need to eat more to get your strength back. The magic should work its way from your body in a few days." Naigus told her,

"We all heard her Maka. Now open up and eat something." Soul tells Maka and Black star had a better idea.

"Ta-da!"

"Nice..marker..."

"Blackstar don't." Beatrix rub her head as she knew exactly what he was going to do.

"Please don't do it." Maka begs him but he jumps on her bed and is now close to her face.

"My autograph'll do you a lot more good than any food and medicine will. Now sit still."

"Technically she can't even move even if she wanted to dude." Sora tells Blackstar and he starts to write on her forehead.

"Get off me Blackstar! What do you think you are doing!?"

"Well, she doesn't have a cast to sign..." Liz said and Sora shakes his head,

"Yeah but her forehead? No way he can be this cruel."

"You're going to pay for this Blackstar!" Maka yells.

"Finished!" Kid said and everyone look to see his work.

"I've arranged the medicine bottles to be perfectly symmetrical. You can rest easy now that you don't have to worry about those."

Everyone responded to him,

"Only you would worry about those."

Someone knocks on the door and it was Sid.

"You've got a lively bunch of visitors, Maka. Naigus, can I speak with you out in the hallway?"

"Of course."

"As much as I like to stay, Maka... We've gotta head out. Now that we have found our objective, we gotta keep an eye on it. We'll be back once we are done for today."

"You guys be careful." Maka said and Beatrix nodded.

"Of course."

They headed out the door and Katherine was outside the room waiting for them.

"We're heading out?"

"Yeah."

"Wait a moment."

"Huh?"

Sid walks towards them with Naigus behind him.

"I need Katherine to come with me."

The princess nodded and started walking away with her partner.

"Be on your best behavior, Katherine."

"I'm not a kid."

"Whatever..."

Beatrix and Sora arrived to the entrance and step inside Music room three to see the room filled with mannequins showing off a different girl swimsuit. At that moment, Beatrix knew she was going to regret asking the club about the variety of swimsuits.

"Why is it that I step inside this room, I find myself now surrounded by swimsuits... I thought I got called here for something more important than whatever this is."