At the Trancy Manor...

"Morning Beatrix."

"Morning... So did you have a nightmare?"

"Aww, is the princess going to worry about me now?"

"Of course, I'm going to worry about you, idiot! You're my comrade! After hearing you had black blood yourself, the only thing I can do is worry."

"Don't worry about it! I kept telling you since yesterday to not worry and you do the opposite."

"Well sorry for being a nice friend!"

"It's alright princess. At least I know you have a heart."

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?!"

"Usually, princesses are snobby and annoying. I'm glad to say you're not one of them."

"Geez, thanks. Now get up from the couch, we gotta go to our invitation."

Now in front of the Trancy Manor, they were very cautious of this Alois trancy and his butler. When Sora was about to knock, the door already opened and they were greeted by the man they saw on the train last time they were here in England.

"We have been expecting you, Lady Beatrix. I am Claude Faustus, the butler of this household. Please come in."

"Right..."

In they went and were escorted by Claude to the drawing room where everyone else is waiting. He left as soon as they got to the room and when she opened the door she saw Elizabeth, Ciel, Lau and Prince Soma.

"Well well, looks like the whole gang is here."

"Lady Beatrix! How wonderful it is to see you again."

"Hello, Lau. Never missed you one bit."

"How hurtful you are my lady."

"Beatrix! How lovely to see you again! Why are you showing so much skin?!"

Beatrix looks at her outfit to notice that she was wearing her normal getup she would wear whenever they were on DWMA's missions and had forgotten she had to keep up a lie around people like Lizzy.

"Lady Elizabeth! An honor to see you again. You uhh know how I am, Lizzy. I always forget such display is lacking of a lady. I hope you have it in your heart to forgive the show of skin."

"Oh Beatrix! You know I would never tell a soul!"

"Why thank you Lady Elizabeth! Such a good friend you are."

I hate having to keep up lies such as these and having a fake image to a person I could care less about...

"Lady Beatrix, Sora."

"My apologies. Hello to you too Ciel. It looks like fate brought us together again to be closer to each other and become the best of friends we can be!"

"I highly doubt that."

"Sebastian, my favorite butler. How are you on this fine evening?"

"I am very well, lady Beatrix."

"Good to know Ciel hasn't done anything bad to you." Sora said and Ciel took an offense to that.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Oh, come on. It was just a joke young master." Sora laughed and Beatrix used this situation to excuse them.

"If you can excuse me and Sora, we will get ready for the costume ball."

.....

"Ciel! You wear one of these too, okay."

Elizabeth put a feather on his pirate hat and she squealed in delight saying that they matched now.