Just the Beginning

It's been a long time since my parents died and I was chosen to be the ruler of the monsters. Having to remember that past is always a thorn in my heart for I never knew they would be gone in such a short time. Every day I think to myself if I'm still dreaming and just trap inside a nightmare. Clearly, I'm not dreaming and... This is the reality I have to face alone.

"Father! Mother!"

"Beatrix! I thought you were in your study room."

"I was father, but I wanted to show you what I've just painted."

"In a moment my dear, your mother and I have to attend a meeting."

"Again? You never have time for me anymore since grandfather died."

"I promise you that we will come back and have a tea party just like you wanted last week."

"Really father!? Ok, I'll set everything up so that when you come, we can have such fun and discuss the events we will be holding!"

...

That day she heard an explosion downstairs and as she opened the door, before her eyes, she saw half of the castle destroyed, pieces blocking the front exit and the way to the garden was on fire. She immediately ran down and went to where father had his meetings calling him and wanting to hear his voice again.

"Father! Mother! Where are you?! Father! Mother!"

There she saw him under the rubble and her mother who was a foot away from him, covered in blood from the chest while her face was ripped off. She was scared... She just couldn't believe it... All she ever wanted was to spend more time with her parents and the only thing that she got was her home in ruins and both parents are dead by the unknown... That moment when she was going to find any of the servants, three people came in and before she could ask them who they were, two of them changed into weapons and the mysterious person pointed the lance at her while the shotgun was in its place by his back. She knew she had to be brave for her father and mother. So she fought the person and with some luck behind the fear and tears, they were down on the ground. Before she could do anything to them, he got a hold of the gun and shot her in the eye. She fell down and clutch her eye for the terrible pain that was spreading. He ran away and she never did see him again for the lack of blood made her faint.

She woke up to hear the silence surrounding her and seeing the whole destruction again. She ripped a bit of her sleeve and covered the injured eye. Looking at the mess, she made her goal priority to get stronger and get revenge on the people who did this. She knew even at such a mature age, she couldn't stay there and cry until someone came for her. The secret she remembers her parents telling her about who she was and who were they and why so many people hated both her father and mother. She was the daughter of the Vampire Queen and the Demon King who was picked to ruled all of hell. She was basically all that's left of them. She quickly decided to go to his office and look for anything that would help her get started. Then in one of his papers, she saw the title, "Registration for DWMA" and another with information of a Vincent Phantomhive.

So she decided to go to the DWMA first and when she got there, she had learned that a hidden power that only chosen people can have, the power to wield a weapon was within her. Not just ordinary weapons, weapons that can be used by a man called Lord Death. She is a meister who had no weapon partner and so she needed to find her destined partner. She searches around the school and found a boy who was wearing a mask and with his hood up to only hide a fraction of his face from her view, but as soon as she walked to his other side, she saw he had red hair and a blue and red eye that was not covered by the mask. What made her more interested in him was that his scent was that of a vampire. It seems he was up to no good as he was trying to beat someone up with his sword and she went to stop him. The kid that was about to be cut into pieces but with the sudden stop, he left running and the boy didn't like that she interferes with his little fight and was about to punch her until an inch to her face, he stops.