The fight between Young Lords and the Wolf-man Free!

Beatrix sipped her tea and was watching Claude have his arm around Hannah and have his other arm go through her throat.

"What the hell is he doing?"

"Beats me princess. It looks like he's taking something out of her body."

They all waited to see a green sword come out of her throat and was in the hand of Claude. Ciel and Alois were questioning themselves as to what that sword is, but Beatrix, Sora, and Sebastian knew perfectly clear what it was.

"The Demon Sword..." the duo said at the same time and caught the attention of the two young masters.

"Demon Sword? Care to enlighten us, Beatrix?"

"Yes, I want to know what exactly this sword is Lady Beatrix."

"In all I have seen, I never thought it would be inside that lady's body. Then again she is a demon. But when did she get the chance to steal that sword from our treasury?"

"That maid, a demon?!" Ciel said shocked and Beatrix gave side glare to Alois.

"Trancy, you certainly have many servants by your side and the worse of it all is that they're all demons."

"How clever you are Beatrix! How did you ever figure it out?"

"I'm a demon myself Trancy. I can sense who is a demon or not. Do not underestimate me you fool."

"Tch! If you're a demon yourself, why do you need him with you?" Alois said pointing his finger at Sora.

"Because I want him to be with me. Problem? Or is it that you are jealous?"

"A-AM NOT!"

"Keep telling yourself that Trancy..." Sora replied and Ciel question the angry noble.

"Alois, would you kindly show me where the restroom is?"

Alois looked at him and then smiled.

"Sure. Let's us go and come back quick."

"Well, that was weird...I want-"

"I know what you're going to say. Follow them, right?"

"You've read my mind. As you always do, Sora."

"If something is up, I'll give you the usual signal."

Sora walked out of the area and went after the young lords. Beatrix got up and went to where Claude and Sebastian were. Before she can get close, she notices the deadly spider silk that was surrounding Sebastian.

"Hey, Spider Butler!"

Claude looked at her and Beatrix pointed at the manor.

"Your Highness and the young master might be doing something behind our backs so I suggest you two to stop fighting each other and let's get a move on!"

Right as she said that, they all heard the metal clanging against each other. "It sounds like they already started their little fight. Come on you, demonic butlers!"

.....

"This will be the day I kill you Ciel Phantomhive!" Alois pushed him off the rail and before he could hit the ground, he was saved by Sora and was put down to stand on his own feet.

"Sora? What are you doing here?"

"Saving your ass," he responded and turn towards Alois.

"So, crybaby, I'll tell you right now. My meister ordered me to protect the little lord and I won't let you lay a finger or sword on him. Sorry." said Sora who was smirking and now had a scythe in his hand having the handle rest on his shoulder.