800 Years of Bloodlust! - Advent of the Heretic Witch?

"Are you guys done over there?"

The three monsters turned their attention back to the Host Club and then decided to take this chance to observe the subject of the mission. Tamaki Suoh. The high school boy who was now to be known the person that they must keep their eye on every day. The human that was sheltering the nest that they were assigned to get rid of now. This was not going to be easy but now that they know where the target is, they have to report it to the big chief.

"Act normal for the time being." whispered Beatrix to both her partner and aunt. They nodded their heads and walk back to the club.

"We're done. Now that we have obtained new...information. We can leave and bother you no longer."

"New information?" Kyoya asked as he eyed the trio and Beatrix turned her head a little giving the group a side glance.

"As I said, nothing for you boys to get your noses into our business. After all,"

She smirked at them, her fangs showing and the boys felt uneasy.

"Sorry to say, but you aren't like us. You guys are just weak humans who like to prey around other weak humans and think you are higher status just because you have money and large homes. You don't know real royalty and the power a house name can get you. We technically stand in the same status but from what I see, I'm above you all."

"What? You don't even look the type to be in the same league as we do." Hikaru started and Kaoru decided to fire back with him, "For all we know, you can be like Haruhi and just be a commoner."

Sora started laughing much to the surprise of everyone except his partner. This type of laughter she knew well already and she could tell he too wanted to get in on the action. He always did and it makes him happier when his partner doesn't stop him.

"It's a good thing you guys are just humans and more importantly...outsiders. You probably wouldn't last long in our world. You may be thinking that you know much about the world but you guys only know so little. Your worlds may have gotten bigger with the connection that you guys have with one another but it is still too small."

Fear of the Unknown...Maybe its just me but I think these two have way too much fun teasing anyone who isn't a monster like they are. Well, like we three are. You were so scared that she would get a naughty side from me, Jack but... I didn't do anything to create this type of nature.

"Now, now you two. We can't just flaunt our lineage to these humans like nothing. By law and contract, we can't hurt the humans unless they are the first to break the treaty."

"Treaty? What treaty?" The twins asked and Katherine held onto Beatrix's shoulders,

"Just some treaty her mother and the whole nation of Japan or in this case, the president of Japan had helped create and signed not too long ago. You boys probably don't pay much attention in class or anywhere else if you don't know that. Then again, not many people know we exist. You think of us as just fairytale monsters or movie illusions monsters but that's simply not the case."

Before Katherine could show anything to the host club, Beatrix put her hand on top of her aunt's and sighs.

"I think we've reveal ourselves far too much for their taste...Or maybe it's just the Madness spreading this far out from home."

Something started to ring, and it was Sora's phone.

"Wassup?"

"We're gonna need you to come to our location. Lord Death has requested that you join us on our mission. Maka invited Crona to the mission but Lord Death also wanted you guys with us just to keep Crona in check."