The Promise and the Young Master

The following day came and everybody in Ouran was talking about yesterday's incident with the Kishin. Some say they wanted to know if the monster was still around in Japan or if it was coming back to the school to harm them. Tamaki's father, the chairman, has said nothing about it. When Tamaki went to talk to him the other day, he said he didn't hear anything nor saw anything. With this, Tamaki couldn't believe what his father just told him. Did he really not hear anything? Was it all just a nightmare? Of course not, he thought. Everything was still fresh in his mind, the screaming, the blood, the yells of protest he tried to give to the new students.. Then it hit him... The new students... They were so sure they could defeat the monster that it almost seems that they have done this before. Not to mention, they are transfer students.

Did they transfer schools because this has happened to them before...? If so, I have to know, Tamaki thought.

He decided to put a plan into motion, with the help of the club.

Beatrix and Sora came walking into the school overhearing the conversations everyone was having. Talking about the Kishin and how the dark heavy fog had covered up all the windows and they couldn't see what was going on. As they walked up the staircase, they turned the corner, and a set of hands had cover both Beatrix and Sora's mouth and eyes. They were dragged into an empty classroom and then tied up to chairs. When they uncovered Beatrix, she saw that Sora was put beside her and the Host Club minus Haruhi was there.

What did we do to be drag by them, Beatrix thought as she look at all them. Sora, who wasn't fazed by them, just sighed and waited for it to be over.

"Is there a reason as to why we are being held, hostage? This is no way to greet your fellow classmates."

"I'm sorry but I want answers," Tamaki said with a serious expression and Beatrix knew exactly what he wanted to ask.

"Are you going to ask me about the monster that attacked yesterday?"

"Yes... You didn't join the rest of us inside the school but decided to confront the monster. You made it out alive and I don't know how. Do you have any idea what that thing was?"

Beatrix looked at Sora and he shook his head. She looked back at Tamaki and try to keep a poker face.

"No, I don't. If I did, I wouldn't be here. It was just a monster and now its gone. You shouldn't stress out so much."

"That thing killed a student, mind you," Kyoya told her while writing in his black book.

"Maybe so, but as I said, I had nothing to do with it."

"What about your partner? He wears that mask and it unsettles most of the student body." he fires at her and she just laughs.

"He likes to dress in whatever makes him comfortable. It's his style."

"Discarding the mask that he wears, I would like to keep my eyes on you so I'm ordering you to join the Host Club."

"And what makes you think you can order us around?" Sora spoke up and he got up only for the rope that was wrapped around him, drop to the floor.

"If there is anything I hate more than you guys questioning us, I hate having to be boss around by people I don't particularly like."

"Attitude... We mustn't be so angry with them now. It's best we save that for something else."

"What the?! I told Mori-senpai to tie up that rope good." Tamaki was surprised that the rope was still tied to a knot but now cut in half.

Sora stood behind Beatrix and she just smirked.