Chapter 20

A/N: *sighs* Long chapter again.

Today, we were all gathered in the meeting room. Once we had arrived at the building, Junmyeon immediately told us that we had a meeting with the other employees. We agreed and here we were, waiting for Junmyeon to arrive.

 We agreed and here we were, waiting for Junmyeon to arrive

"I hope he doesn't fire us." Jungkook frowned.

"I don't think he will, Jungkook." I smiled. "He probably just wants to tell us how the company's doing."

"Or maybe he just wants to tell us how good we're doing." Cynthia smirked.

"Yeah, we've been doing our work ever since we arrived here." Tiffany flipped her hair.

Oh, yeah.

I forgot to mention that Cynthia and her friends are here with us, too.

I rolled my eyes. "We weren't even talking to you."

"And, we weren't talking to you." Annalise sighed. "We were talking to the guys."

Jisoo scoffed. "We don't give a fuck about what you say to us."

"Ouch." Grace put a hand on her chest. "That was mean."

"You call that being mean?" Rose raised a brow. "What about when Cynthia hurt Navya in the bathroom?"

Cynthia's eyes widened. "How the fuck do you know about that?!"

"Oh, Navya told us on the weekend." Hoseok smirked. "She told us everything that you did, including the part where you threw her against the wall."

She glared at me. "You little..."

"And, you know what else?" Lisa had an innocent look on her face. "She got evicted-"

"OMG, that's amazing!" Jessica interrupted. "Now, she doesn't have a place to live anymore!"

"Ah, ah, I wasn't finished." Lisa rolled her eyes. "She got evicted and she's living with the guys now."

Immediately, all of their jaws dropped and I smirked at them, crossing my arms together.

"Well, her room is probably so small that she can't even fit herself in!" Grace laughed.

"Um, actually, it's the opposite." Namjoon rested his elbows on the table. "We have an extra room in our dorm, so Jin-hyung redid it using Navya's favorite color."

I took my phone out, scrolling through my camera roll. "Here's a photo."

When they saw it, I could see jealousy creep up their faces. By the time I put my phone away, all four of them were fuming with anger.

"I can't believe you would rat me out like that!" Cynthia exclaimed. "How could you?!"

"What?" I shrugged. "It's the truth, right?"