Chapter 22

Another day off with nothing to do.

We were all sitting on the couch, bored as hell. Jimin was resting his head on my shoulder and Taehyung was lying down on my lap.

"So, what do you guys want to do?" I asked.

"I don't know..." Jungkook sighed.

"How about we watch some TV?" Hoseok shrugged.

"That's boring..." Jimin pouted.

"How about playing a board game?" Namjoon asked.

"That's boring, too..." Taehyung groaned.

"Well, what do you wanna do?" Yoongi asked.

"Hey!" Jimin's eyes brightened. "Let's go to the mall!"

"Great idea!" Taehyung sat up. "We can have a blast shopping there!"

"Okay, let's all get dressed and meet up in the car." Jin smiled.

We all nodded and rushed to our rooms, getting dressed.

💜💜💜

Once we arrived, we went inside explored for a while before splitting up. Namjoon told me the Times Square mall is one of Seoul's largest shopping malls, featuring the world's largest permanent 35 mm cinema screen. He told me that it also has an urban entertainment culture space (UELC, Urban Entertaining Lifestyle Center). Its architectural features include plazas, terraces, water fountains and numerous gardens.

 Its architectural features include plazas, terraces, water fountains and numerous gardens

After a while, we all split up and went our separate ways. We decided to meet back at the entrance of the mall. The maknae line went to the arcade, the hyung line went to a grocery store, and Jin went with me.

"Don't worry, I won't be around you. I'll be over in the men's section, doing my thing." He said as we headed into the store and I nodded with a smile, both of us going our separate ways.

I first went to the clothing area in the women's section and looked around to find some shirts and pants to wear. There were a lot of different kinds to choose from, so it took a while to find the perfect ones.

"Are you my mommy?"

I looked to the side and saw a little girl, looking up at me.

I shook my head. "No, I'm not. Are you lost?"

She nodded. "I don't know where my mom is."

"How did you get lost?"

"I don't know...I just went to a different place to explore myself and when I came back, my mom was gone." She pouted and it looked like she was going to cry.

Awww...

I smiled. "You know what, how about we both find her together?"

Her eyes brightened. "Really?"