Chapter 12

"Oh, come on, Navya!" Jennie pouted. "It'll be so much fun!"

"Yeah, don't miss this one day to hang out with your besties!" Lisa exclaimed.

The girls had facetimed me because they wanted me to go to a karaoke club with them. I really wanted to go, but I had tons of work to do, so I politely declined. They were literally begging me to come along no matter how many times I've told them I can't.

"Girls, I would love to, but I already told you." I sighed. "I have a bunch of work to do."

"Who cares about work!?" Jisoo's face came close to the camera. "This is your time to relax and party with us! Don't regret it!"

"I won't regret it." Then, an idea popped up in my head. "How about this? If I finish my work in time, then you guys can come and pick me up. How does that sound?"

Rose nodded her head. "That's a good idea." She pursed her lips. "What if you don't get your work done?"

"Then, next time, we'll definitely go." I smiled. "Together."

Lisa sighed. "That's fair. Well, see ya, Navya!" She waved by and the others did as well.

"Bye!" I grinned. "Have fun singing karaoke!"

"We will!" Jennie chuckled. "Bye!"

I wave bye to them and end the call, putting my phone down. I grab my laptop, placing it on my lap and opening it. I get straight to work, finishing up my stuff and not getting distracted.

A/N: I'm actually very lazy to do my homework, I don't get things done in time.

💜💜💜

Blackpink and BTS POV

"OMG, we weren't expecting you guys to be here!" Jimin exclaimed. "What a coincidence!"

"Yeah, we decided to hang out here and have some fun before work tomorrow." Jennie smiled.

"Now, we can all party together!" Taehyung grinned, his hands up. "It's gonna be a blast!"

"Well, not everyone." Lisa sighed. "Navya couldn't come because she had tons of work to do."

"And, she said if she finished her work in time, then we can come and pick her up." Jisoo added.

"Aw, man! I really wish Navya could've come!" Jungkook pouted, crossing his arms. "She's gonna miss all the fun."

"I know, but we can still have fun without her." Namjoon said. "There's always next time."

"He's right, so let's go and sing our hearts out!" Hoseok hollered.

"Oh my gosh, what a surprise!" A voice laughed. "I didn't expect to see you guys here!"

We all turned around and immediately, everyone glared at Cynthia and her friends.

"What are you four doing here?" Taehyung crossed his arms.

"It's the weekend and us girls thought we should party here for the evening." Cynthia smirked. "I see Navya isn't with you. Where is she?"

"She's at home, working hard like always." Rose glared. "Unlike you who's always fixing her hair and doing her makeup."

"And not cleaning up her mess after eating." Jisoo added.

"And not giving the boys their space to let them work." Lisa frowned.

"And, most importantly, flirting with the guys when they're trying to do their work." Jennie sneered. "Can't forget about that."

"Whatever." Annalise rolled her eyes. "So, are you girls gonna sing tonight?"