Chapter 15

A/N: Long chapter ahead!

Weeks passed and we still haven't come up with a plan to expose Cynthia and her friends. Everyday at lunch, we would ask each other if we came up with anything, but everyone said the same thing: No. Sometimes, we'll come up with simple ideas, but each one had a disadvantage, so we couldn't use it.

It was getting really frustrating for all of us and we knew that we have to come up with something before those girls do something even more bad and end us all in trouble.

But, I had no time to think about that because I had a job to complete today.

I have to pet-sit Dalgom, Jisoo's dog.

And guess who decided to join?

That's right.

Jin.

Flashback

"That's sweet of you, but I can manage myself." I smiled.

"You sure?" He asked. "Taking care of a pet is really hard and you need to be responsible in order to succeed."

"Well, when you put it that way..." I sighed. "I guess I could use some help."

"Great!" He grinned. "Where and when do I have to meet you?"

"Tomorrow afternoon, 4:30, at the Blackpink dorm." I replied. "Don't be late."

"You can count on me, don't worry." He winked, making me roll my eyes.

End of Flashback

So, here I was, at the Blackpink dorm, waiting for Jin to arrive. The other 3 girls had gone out, so it was just Jisoo at home.

"Is he coming?" She asked. "I gotta get going."

"He'll be here." I replied. "He said he won't be late."

At that moment, the doorbell rang.

"He's here!" Jisoo dashed to the door and unlocked it, opening it.

"Hi, Jin!" Jisoo grinned.

"Hi, Jisoo." Jin smiled. "It's nice to see you."

"It's good to see you, too!" She grinned. "And, here's Navya."

He looked at me, crossing his arms. "I told you I wouldn't be late."

I rolled my eyes with a smile. "Good for you."

Suddenly Dalgom came out running, barking and jumping.

"Oh, and this must be Dalgom." Jin grinned, showing his pearly whites.

"He's so adorable." I smiled, scratching his head.

" I smiled, scratching his head