the first round.

Shuichis POV:

I opened my eyes and saw all my classmates still passed out, all of them sitting on chairs in an unknown room.

I remembered what monokuma said and took a look at the table where a gun sat, untouched in the middle.

After a few minutes all my other friends woke up.

"When do we start?" Asked korekiyo shinguji, the ultimate anthropologist.
And on cue, a familiar voice blasted from the speakers : " Ryoma hoshi will be the first to test his luck!" Said monokuma

No one's POV:

Ryoma hoshi the ultimate tennis player took the gun in his hand , aimed at his head and pulled the trigger (SUICIDAL MF) ......*click!* The sound echoed through the room as relived sighs escaped some people's mouths. ryoma then passed the gun to angie yonaga the ultimate artist.

Angie took the gun playfully while most of us watched anxiously As she pulled the trigger.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Click!" The sound echoed once More through the room as Angie passed the gun to maki harukawa.

Maki cautiously took the gun in her hand and pulled the trigger..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*BANG!*
the new sound echoed throughout the room causing all the students to stand from their seats.

"Puhuhu! Our first victim!! Maki harukawa will wake up in 5 minutes, all students exit the room!" Said monokuma as a door opened.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MAKI MONOKUMA?!" shouted kaito In an angered tone as he ran to check on the now unconscious female only to be met with silence.

TIME SKIP CAUSE WE'RE COOL 🛐🛐😻😻

Most of us sat around maki, waiting for her to wake up. After a few minutes of waiting. "Guys! I think she's waking up!" Said tenko. We all turned our heads to see maki standing up, scanning the room.

"This isn't the orphanage..Where am I?!.." said maki, she caught sight of me and rushed to me immediately, "do you know where we are saihara?" She asked me "w-well were in the gym of hopes peak academy."

Kaito ran to maki, "Maki are you okay?!?" Said kaito with a worried tone while he firmly held maki's shoulders (that sounds weird).

"Hey! Let go of me!" Said maki as she tried to escape from the taller male's grip. "Kaito I think you should just let her go." Said ryoma.

Kaito reluctantly let go of maki "don't ever touch me again you bully." Bully?! Questions filled the heads of the students present,including me.

"Bully? What do you mean maki?" I asked the brunette "what?! He pushes kokichi down the stairs and hits him everyday!, You've even seen him in the act!"

"I would never do that!" Said kaito trying to defend himself. "What?! Don't try to play innocent! And where's kokichi!?"

"I'm right here mAkI - rOlL!" Kokichi said suddenly appearing behind maki, maki immediately turned her head and grabbed the shorter boys hand.

"Did kaito hurt you again??! Or did shuichi..do something again?.." maki asked in an angered tone at first while it slowly turned to a quiet one.

Kokichi looked confused for a second and asked, "what the hell happened to her?" "That's her pre-game..." Answered kaito.

"Why's she so clingy !?" Kokichi asked slowly backing away from the red-eyed girl.

"Ouma? What do you mean? I'm your best friend" said maki, everybody was shocked. Some started to shower her with questions, mostly kaito.

After a few minutes, all of us explained what happened and how she's the motive.

"I still don't trust you all, I want all of you to stay away from kokichi. Especially you kaito and shuichi." Declared maki as she exited the gym, dragging kokichi with her.

______________________________________
A/N:
IM SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTERS
SHORT 😭 I have to study since my grades are dropping and I dont have any time to write chapters anymore -

I know this is just the second chapter and I'll try to update as soon as possible

Also I'm sorry for any mistakes, any tips are welcome-

______________________________________