C H A P T E R 14

Mira was in the living room, watching a movie with Prince. He was grumbling to himself which made her roll her eyes. She knew he was still mad about the Funyuns and knew he hadn't let it go. She paused the movie, turning to him. "Prince what's wrong?"

"Nothin' Mira." He huffed.

She sighed again, not believing him. "Baby I ain't even give it to him."

"Miracle." Prince said sternly. "Isscool."

She sucked her teeth, giving up on explaining herself. She resumed the movie and concentrated on that and her popcorn bowl. She knew he was being a drama Queen and wanted her to baby him but was not in the mood. Every now and then, she would hear him grumble or suck his teeth, furthering her frustration. When she couldn't take it, she got up and made her way to the stairs. "Where you goin'?" She heard Prince holler.

"Upstairs cuz I'm not 'bout to deal witcho attitude Princeton." She sighed.

She arrived at the room, kicking the door close and landing on the bed. She reached for the remote, turning it on to the same movie. After a while, she felt her phone vibrate. She looked over at the screen and saw Prince's name there. She rolled her eyes ignoring it, turning to her film. Her phone rang again, making her groan and answer it. "What Princeton?"

"First, mind yo tone." He said. "Second, ard if you ain't give it to him, how he figured it was there? I had that shit behind the Ritz crackers which was hidden by two big bottles of oil."

"I don't know Prince." She sighed. "I went upstairs to get ready for the day. He coulda found it while I was doin' that."

He was silent which let me know he was thinking. "Ard if that's what happened, then I apologize for catchin' a attitude. But if I find out that you and that thievin' ass hippo Layz is plottin' shit-"

"Prince nothin' is goin' on I promise you." She laughed.

"You sure?"

"Have I ever lied to you?" She threw back at him.

"Oh so you quotin' a nigga?" He said making her giggle. "Ard I see how it is."

He hung up and she had to laugh to herself. He was so dramatic at times; it was either annoying or entertaining. The bedroom door opened, and Prince entered in. He took her bowl from her lap and before she could protest, he kissed her and laid her down. She pulled away, trying to catch her breath. "Prince chill."

"Nah you wanna throw words?" He said kissing her neck while his hands went up her shirt.

She chuckled which ended in her shivering. "Prince relax man. I'm sore from earlier."

"And you goin' be even more sore after I'm done." He said, taking off his shirt.

His lips attached back to hers and he sat up with her in his lap. Her hands gripped his har, making Prince groan. He squeezed her hips, making her moan into his mouth. Eventually, her shirt came off too without her knowing, credited to her obliviousness, due to the distraction he gave her with his lips. He pulled her shorts to the side along with her thong. The doorbell rang, making both of them freeze and pull apart. "Did you hear that?" Mira asked, slightly breathless.

He shook his head and connected his lips back to hers. His hands went back down to her shorts and the doorbell rang again. She pulled away again, which made him furrow his eyebrows. He tried to reach again but she stopped him. "Prince someone is at the door."

He shrugged and kissed her again. "If it's important...they'll ring it again." He purred in between kisses.

As if on cue, it rang again and he groaned, pulling away. She patted his shoulder, chuckling. "Go check it out. Imma still be here."