Chapter 4

I groggily wake up some time later after being woken up by a sound I haven't heard in my bedroom before, only to notice it is Lucas snoring from the other side of my bed

What the fuck? Why is he...oh shit. 

Everything we did rushes back, almost like a slap in the face. Getting back to my house, making out on my dining table. Then us coming up to my bedroom where we took off our clothes and had sex.

Lucas and I had sex last night.

"Shit," I whisper, slowly pushing myself up, revealing Lucas's dress shirt covering my otherwise naked body, my ring catching my attention. I spin it around my finger before I look over at my Google Nest Hub on my nightstand, finding that it's 4:15 a.m., revealing I would have been up in about half an hour anyway. 

Feeling the need to pee, I take the cue to get out of bed so I can freak out somewhere I won't wake up Lucas...yet. 

I swing my legs over the side of my bed only to cringe at the pain that runs through my body, taking a deep breath and push past it so I can step around our discarded clothes to my dresser. I pull out a pair of white ribbed cotton pair of boybriefs and carefully slip into them. 

I leave my room to walk down the hallway to my bathroom and quickly use it before running a brush through my severely tangled hair as well as brushing my teeth, thankful I have enough things here to make me feel a little more like myself. 

The rectangular bathroom has a long all white double vanity along the wall shared with Kimberly's old bedroom that has a window at the far end of the vanity while the tub, toilet, and a small linen closet have their own room that's across from the vanity, sharing the wall with the back of my closet. 

All four of our bathrooms and the conjoined laundry and mudroom have a powder blue with a slight gray tinted paint coating the walls and large rectangular cream travertine porcelain tile flooring throughout.

I splash some water on my face and run my hand through my somewhat tamed hair when I'm done. Taking one last deep breath, I make my way back to my bedroom where the soft snoring is still happening.

"Luc, Lucas, wake up," I voice after I climb back onto my bed, poking him in his back since he's a deep sleeper, still passed out on his left side, facing my window. "Luc, you have to wake up." I sigh, this time actually pushing him, resulting in him somewhat waking up.

"Huh?" he murmurs as he rolls over onto his back, my duvet thankfully still covering the majority of what I presume is his naked body. "What happened?"

"What the fuck do you think happened? We had sex Lucas," I tell him, trying to hide the anxiousness in my voice by cursing. 

"Shit," he sighs, his body starting to wake up while he runs his hands over his face.

"Yeah, my thoughts exactly. Now, you have to go before anyone finds your truck. We can't let anyone find out that you stayed over and tell our parents."