Chapter 2: The Two Teams Meet

A week passed by quickly. Cale Henituse, the captain of SS really doesn’t want to get up from his bed.

Cale can hear the footsteps of Ron getting near the window.

He groans in protest when sunlight hits his face.

‘Tsk, Ron probably did this to wake me up completely. Sucks to be him, I won’t get up from this bed. ‘ Is what Cale thought while slightly smirking internally.

“Young master, get up. You don’t want this old man to wake you up right? “ Ron whispers at the left ear of Cale making him fall from his bed in shock.

‘So early in the morning, he’s making me die from a heart attack! ‘

Cale just frowns at Ron and massages his aching bottom before getting up.

Ron gave him warm lemonade to drink.

‘This old man. He fucking knows I don’t like anything sour but still gives me lemonade early in the morning. ‘

Cale clicks his tongue after he finishes drinking.

He let out a small yawn and rubbed his eyes to wake himself up.

“I’ll go and take a bath. Prepare my clothes for today. “ Cale ordered Ron and swiftly went inside the bathroom leaving behind a chuckling Ron.

‘What a cute puppy. ‘

Cale finished bathing and wore his clothes.

For today’s outfit, Ron just prepared a white long sleeve paired with black trousers.

He walked towards a drawer where his watches are stored.

He picked up a gold watch which would be a good accessory for his outfit.

He looked at himself in the mirror and ran his right hand on his hair.

‘Still handsome as ever. ‘ He smirks in appreciation of his image.

“Young master, it’s time for you to eat breakfast. The kids are waiting for you. “ Ron stated interrupting Cale’s narcissistic thoughts.

Cale just nodded blankly in reply and went to the door.

He opened it and closes it with a loud bang.

He patted his fast-beating heart and looked at Ron.

Cale can see a slight smile on the old man’s face.

He can clearly tell Ron is enjoying seeing his scared face.

“Why did you not inform me? “

“Inform you what young master? That Choi Han is in front of your door?”

Cale nods lightly in reply to Ron’s question.

The aftershock still not leaving in his body. Ron chuckles.

“I forgot young master. “ Ron responded in a mirth tone.

‘Forgot my ass, you just want to see me being scared. Tsk, he’s enjoying this too much. ‘

Cale ignored Ron’s silent laughter and opened the door just to see Choi Han still there standing blankly.

Choi Han smiles when he saw Cale.

“Cale-nim, the others are already there in the office. “ Choi Han started talking as they walked towards the dining room.

“Mary sent a message awhile ago that the other team seems hostile seeing them. They are now restraining Bud to avoid launching another punch towards Toonka. “