Chapter 6: Missing Person Case IV

Alberu wanted to cry.

He clings to Cale's waist and closes his eyes. He buried his head on Cale's neck not wanting to see anything.

He could hear Cale's refreshing laugh making him hold on tighter.

"Hyung, it's fun, right? "

'Fun? Do you call this fun? '

He did not reply, trying to calm himself. This speed... Is so fucking fast!

Cale looks at Alberu in the side mirror. He wanted to tease him some more.

"Hyung, if you don't reply, I'll speed some more. "

"You, crazy bastard. "

Cale snickers at that and continued to zoom past many vehicles.

"Hold on tight Hyung, you don't want to see angels when you opened your eyes. "

A squeeze from his waist is the only response he got.

'How cute. '

***

They stop in front of their destination. Alberu quickly gets out from the motorbike and plop down on the ground not minding the weird looks he's getting.

He put his hand on his chest just to feel his heart racing.

"Haaaa. I'm still alive. Thank God. You guided us in safety. " His tone trembles a little bit.

He looks up to see the clear blue sky. Thanking the gods repeatedly in his mind.

Cale looks down at Alberu's pale face. His lips twitch seeing Alberu mumbling some prayers. He chuckles.

"What are you laughing, you punk? Huh? I almost saw God you know! Fucking hell, you! You're such a troublemaker! " Alberu exclaimed getting up and pointing at Cale.

Alberu wanted to scold him but held in. He rubs his temples in frustration before letting out a deep sigh.

'Haaaaa, I won't let him drive again. '

Alberu promises himself. He won't let Cale do that again. Experiencing it was not fun at all. It was full of terror. He felt his soul leave his body for that duration.

He removes the helmet he wore and gave it to Cale. Cale still has a slight smile on his face.

He mumbles under his breath.

"-him."

Cale only heard the last word and shrugs it off. He put the helmets on the motorbike.

Both of them went inside.

***

Cale could see many patients were waiting for their respective doctors. He could feel the sneaky glances the nurses gave at Alberu.

Alberu seems oblivious of it continuing to walk beside him. He felt irritated making his expression gloomy.

Cale does not know why the heck is he feeling this way. He wants to hide Alberu from all the prying eyes. But why? He needs to know what he was feeling for the blond. His left eye twitches in irritation.

He had enough of the gazes directed at Alberu. He held his left hand making Alberu turn his head in a confused manner.

Alberu looks down at their intertwined hands raising an eyebrow at that. He wanted to say something but he notices Cale's gloomy expression.

He did not continue what he wanted to say and just squeezed Cale's hand.

Cale felt satisfied when the gazes decrease as they continued walking. Making his gloomy expression a little bit bright. Alberu just chuckles.