Chapter 11: Flower Killer Case III

Choi Han quickly inspects the body.

"He died not too long ago. That means, the culprit got away when we just get here."

Lock nods in agreement. Searching already where is the entrance and thinking about how the culprit gets in.

Toonka stares at the Orange Lilies on the table.

He snags the flower and touches it.

Still a bit warm.

"Damn it!" Toonka curses.

"Hyung. How did he die?" Lock asks, touching a painting on the wall.

"Poison. It must be someone who poured water on him. Because look here."

Choi Han points to the drenched clothes of Neo.

"It's wet. Might be the poison was poured into the water. "

"How come he did not know?" Toonka questions, pacing around the room.

Lock touches something rough then he presses on it. With a loud click, the painting moves.

A secret passage opens.

The heads of the other two snap in the direction.

Toonka's eyes widen a bit then glances at Lock.

Lock snickers.

"This might be the passage where the culprit went in and out."

"You're amazing."

Toonka claps showing his astonishment.

"You go there Toonka. You might still catch the culprit."

Toonka moves at Choi Han's suggestion.

He won't be a help to them anyway. Might as well try catching the culprit.

With Toonka gone, Lock and Choi Han were left behind.

"Lock, message our allies on the Stan mansion. There might be a secret passage inside Venion's room. Ask Glutton and Crazy Kid if ever they caught the suspicious person following Neo. If you need me, you can find me in one of these rooms."

Lock nods in agreement. He started to do what Choi Han ordered him.

Choi Han went inside one room he saw. He looks around, seeing a bunch of papers lying around, books stacked, and a suspicious-looking black box.

Intrigued by it, he moves forward-reaching where the black box is placed.

He touches it to see he needs a password to open it.

Choi Han sighs and reached out his phone from his pocket to call his commander.

***

On the other side, Mary heard a notification coming from her phone.

She read it and nods as if agreeing with the message.

Hannah notices it.

"What did it say?"

"There is a secret passage here installed."

"What?" Witira asks confusedly.

"Really?"

Mary nods and then proceeds to touch anything in the room. The body of Venion was already moved towards the branch for the forensic doctor to inspect. Eruhaben, Bud, and Jack volunteered to move it to the branch and brought the pieces of evidence as well.

Mary hopes the result would come soon.

Hannah and Witira followed what Mary has been doing. They also started to touch the tables, books, or anything that could open the secret passage.