Chapter 12: Flower Killer Case IV

"A website?"

"Yes, a website for worshipping the flower killer."

"Where did you find this?" Alver questions, a bit bewildered with the website as he scrolls down.

Cale seeing the name of the website also search it on his phone. The others followed too.

"Venion's shoulder has a QR code on it!" Bud exclaims, sitting down on a vacant seat.

They saw a website worshipping the serial killer which is the flower killer. Comments about how they admire so much how the flower killer kills their victims. Even the worshippers dig deeper into the victims' backgrounds.

Information on the bad deeds of the victims was being revealed on the website. It was justified why the flower killer killed the victims as per the comments stated.

Jack, reading the comments cannot help himself but frown more.

Are they insane?

Worshipping a killer?

"Commander, why do I feel like this seems like a cult? They brainwash their members into believing their bullshit." Mary spouts hatefully.

Anger blazed in her eyes after seeing the website. The victims might not be innocent but how sure are they with their information on their measly hands? Are they accurate?

Why do they just believe everything there? Why not fact-check it?

"Calm down. Find the information about Venion and Neo if there is." Cale says as he continues to find the information about the two, not lifting his head a bit.

Cale appears to be calm in front of the others however, that was not the case. His hatred of the organization deepens even more. Seeing how the comments are casually suggesting even more gruesome methods in the killing.

Alberu squeezes Cale's shoulders.

"Commander, there is no information about the two." Lock informs.

He is still a bit bewildered by the website and how the worshippers act like this was normal for them.

"What should we do about this, Cale-nim?" Choi Han asks.

Everyone gazes went toward Cale, waiting for what they would do next. Cale lifted his head, then firmly declares their next move.

"Check and wait first if Neo has the same QR code on him.

"Mary, and Lock, tell the Ancient Oldies to come here now asap.

Choi Han, Rosalyn, Bud, and Eruhaben go visit Bernard and Huten. We might extract information from them.

And the rest, find the traces of the commentators if you could. Assemble later at exactly seven in the evening."

Cale glanced at the ticking clock then both he and Alberu went to their office to talk about their next move.

The rest followed, no questions ask. They scattered to do things they are assigned to.

***

Cale sat on the couch in their office, legs crossed.

His face is now devoid of any emotions.

Alberu is busy making tea for them. It's been quiet for about five minutes.

He does not dare to disturb Cale. He put the cup of tea in front of Cale and then sat down on the other couch.

"You know, you should not think about the worst possible scenario. "

Cale raised an eyebrow towards Alberu who nonchalantly advised him. He snickers at him.