Chapter 9: Arc 2- Flower Killer Case I

Late at night, Venion Stan, the youngest son of the Stan family, a potential heir, threw the glass of wine toward Neo Tolz, missing his target a bit.

Venion roughly breathes in frustration. The organization he joined rejected his proposal.

Neo, his lackey, trembles in fright seeing his boss is angry. When Venion is angry, he wants to see blood.

He wipes the blood on his cheek caused by the glass shard Venion threw a while ago. He makes sure he did not make any unnecessary noise, lest he poke a nerve.

"Go away. Let's talk again tomorrow. Make sure the documents I gave are secured."

"Yes."

Neo quickly replies, bowed down a bit, and went outside the room. As he walk away, he met Taylor Stan, the eldest son of the Stan family, another potential heir, and his friend Cage.

He gave them a glance before walking away. He did not bother them.

"Seems like your brother is irritated today."

"I think so."

Taylor and Cage did not think about it any further and continued to walk to their destination.

Venion calls someone. When it picks up, Venion starts to speak.

"Why did it rejected? Are they not satisfied?"

"It's not like that. We need to be vigilant, the police appear to pick up something about the organization because of some idiot kids." The person explains.

"Fucking hell, this would be my turning point for me to be the heir!" Venion harshly exclaims to the other person.

He could hear a sigh.

"Alright. Alright. Someone would get your proposal. Make sure your secret passage is open."

Then he hangs up, not replying. He lit a cigarette as he wait for the person to come into the room.

He did not wait for too long, the secret passage he installed in the room, open revealing the person wearing a hoodie and mask.

Venion eyes him before tossing the document at him. He could smell an unfamiliar scent on him.

The unfamiliar person gave him a letter before sitting on a chair.

Venion read the letter, his lips twitching before returning to his normal expression.

The unfamiliar person gave him a candle which Venion uses frequently. He always lit up a candle whenever he is about to sleep.

He gestures to the unfamiliar person to get out. The person complies, heading to the secret passage but he did not leave. The person waits for a moment.

Venion drank the wine in satisfaction.

"I would be the heir soon." He whispers to no one.

He decided to not eat dinner and proceeded to take a quick shower. When he finishes and wore his pajamas, he hops on the bed.

He lit up the candle the unfamiliar gave to him than sleep starts to creep in.

After a few minutes of closing his eyes, Venion stops breathing.

The unfamiliar person went in again then left a flower.

A Yellow Rose flower on the corpse.

He pick up the letter he gave to Venion then left the place using the secret passage muttering under his breath.

"You become too greedy, ignoring the orders of the higher-ups. The organization decides to kill you for good."

Knocking could be heard when the mysterious person left.