Important A/N

Hey guys

Firstly I just want to say thank you all so much for the love and support you've given in this story. We've probably got about 20 chapters left in our story as of right now, but they may change if something else does as well.

You've all been amazing in making me feel appreciated and welcome in the storyline, and I promise you that these things in the story happen for a reason.

I've been trying to figure out the best way to continue updates but not make the story draw out, so if thing seem a little weird that's why.

Recently, my mom was put in the hospital and there are several other things going on in my life. My mom is very young and the reason she is in is for something she shouldn't have to worry about at her young age. Needless to say, I'm very stressed and worried. My focus may shift from work, my husband and this book to my mom, my husband and work. I'll still try and get out at least 1-2 updates a week because our family in this story is growing so much, but please try and stay considerate as well. As of right now, I don't know when the next update will be.

Hopefully it will be this Friday or Saturday is things go as planned.

Besides that, if you guys are interested in the Harry Potter world and Draco Malfoy ( I didn't understand the hype around him for a lonnngggg time ) then feel free to check out my fanfic on that as well. I won't be updating it for a minute but it has eight chapters as of right now.

It is a smut/mature story, but I do warn about that in the opening, so if you think you'd be interested I'd love to have you over there as well.

For right now, I love you guys and I hope you're all doing well. I'll make time to post an update asap