8. New Home

Jessica on the left. Jay-jay on the right.😊
"So, what happened? How did you get here?" Jessica asked. I took a deep breath, getting ready to tell my story.
"I couldn't stay with her anymore, I had to escape. If I had stayed any longer, I would have died." I look down. They just looked at me with wide eyes.
"I left the house in the middle of the night. I kept running, but I got tired and I stopped by a home for foster kids and a little old lady spotted me. She asked why I was out here all by myself. She took me and gave me a place to sleep. She had me take a bath, and it reminded me of my father. I begged her not to take me back. I couldn't go back. She would kill me if she knew I left. I couldn't sleep in a bed. It didn't feel normal, so I slept on the floor. I usually sleep on the floor anyway." While I explained, the little girl came running in.
"Mommi, it's ok. Molly said there is no ballet today. Ms. Jackson is out sick." She said.
"Ok Mija, thank you for being patient though. I love you." Jay-jay smiled.
"Your welcome, mommi." She looked at me. "What's your name?" She asked.
"I'm London." I smiled.
"That's a beautiful name. Like, London, the capital?" She asked.
"Yes." I chuckled.
"Cool." She said. Then she skipped away. Such a nice little girl.
"London," Jay-jay said. "How did you find us?"
"When I was at the foster house, this girl knew all about you guys. She gave me your address. She is
in love with your Robert." I smiled.
"Really? Well, that's cute." Jay-jay chuckled.
"Wow! Interesting. London, if you don't mind me asking. What happened at home that made you run away?" Jessica asked.
"Umm, she beat me. A lot. I couldn't take it anymore so I left." I exhaled and sat quietly. Jessica and Jay-jay looked at each other.
"Mhmm-mm, oh no no. Your gonna stay here. Ok? We are gonna go eat, then go shopping. Ok?" Jay-jay said with a smile.
"Yea, you can call me, Jessie. Aight?" Jessica stated.
"Ok, thank you very much." I jumped and gave them a big hug. My new home.

Short chapter. Sowwy! I got you guys. Yea she's home!!!!! Life is great. Keep reading guys! Thank you!