10. Fun Times

As I woke up this morning, it was very loud. This is very usual. It's quiet every morning. No one is usually awake except Jay-jay with her loud blender and on the treadmill. Singing loudly. This noise was different. I heard banging and yelling. Are we being robbed? This has happened before in London. She took it very harshly. She trapped herself, and her money in her room and I had to stay out. It was very scary, I had to hide in the cabinet. I heard them coming in and breaking everything. I was trying hard to not cry loudly. My eyes stung from my tears. After the intruders eventually left, I came out and she beat me for not protecting the house. That was the day I snapped at her. I couldn't contain myself. How the hell am I supposed to protect the house? I have no food in my system and I'm a scrawny little girl. They can kill me instantly.
The banging continued. Louder and louder each time. I decided to creep down the stairs , with my pillow. What am I gonna do with that? Suffocate them? I slowly stepped down and saw the disturbance. I ran up and hit him with the pillow, continuously.
"LONDON! ITS ME! What the heck? Ow!" Jake exclaimed. I opened my eyes and stared at him.
"Oops. Sorry about that. I thought you were an intruder." I dropped the pillow. "Please don't hurt me. I'm sorry. I will make you breakfast." He looked at me confused.
"Woah, woah. Cutie? You don't have to make me anything. I'm not mad. That was funny. You got some arm there." He said.
"I hit you. On purpose, now I must pay the price." I said, walking towards the kitchen. He ran over and picked me up and placed me on the counter.
"Did they hurt you? Your parents." He asked looking at me, straight in my eye. I looked around.
"How did you know? Did the girls tell you?" I said with my eyes wide.
"No, I can tell. You look scared. Trust me, I know that look." He said with a knowing face.
"Umm..." I said, about to cry. This is awkward. I hope he won't make me explain.
"Don't cry. It's ok. Look we are going to go out today, ok? We are gonna have fun! Aight? I got chu' " he said. I can see why him and Jessica are together.
"Ok." Eventually, everyone finally came downstairs. We ate breakfast and Jake decided to tell us what he had in store for today.
"We are going to the waterpark!" He exclaimed. He's so eager. It's funny.
"Really bruh? A waterpark." Jessica said.
"Yea, the kids are going back to school soon. So, let's do something exciting before they go back." He grinned. Aww, that's sweet.
We all went upstairs and go ready, after we ate breakfast. A while ago, Jay-jay bought me a pink and blue swimsuit. It's nice. We took separate cars. I went with Robert and Jay-jay and Emily. Jay-jay thought it was safer. When we arrived, I knew it was gonna be cool. Those slides were huge. I looked like a seed compared to them.
"Tickets please." The girl at the booth said. Her face was expressionless. Ready for fun.

Well, that was exciting. Let's just say, I fell. A lot. Those drops hurt my heart. It was very funny though. That was great. I'm very tired now. I'm going to sleep in the car. Thank you, everyone. You have turned my world upside down.

Short one again. I know, I know, I know. I'm horrible ahh. Don't kill me. I'll make more I promise. More exciting. Mkay? Love YA. Thanks for the reads btw. Enjoy!