9. The Boys

Hii. It's been a while since I've written. Sorry about that lads. Up here is Robert and Jake. Robert on the left. Jake on the right. Mhmmmmm enjoy.

It's been months since I've been here, and I've loved it. They have treated me like I was a princess. Jessica is very funny, I have to say. Jay-jay is the sweetest lady ever. They give me any thing I needed. I love it here. They told me that I am never going back to that horrid place again. I felt like crying tears of joy. Emily has been my best friend. School is going to start soon and I'm very scared. She said that everything is going to be ok and that she will never leave my side. Apparently, I'm going to middle school. Wow. From third to sixth. What a rush! I'm smarter than most they said. That's very strange. "Mother", always said I was dumb as shit. Take that, snobby Bitch. Hope she rots in hell. Oops! Forgive me lord. She is misguided.
Just then the doorbell rang. Ding-dong. Interesting, it's not like London. Usually it's long. In America, it's short.
"I'll get it! " Jessica yelled. Always full of energy...sometimes. As she opened the door, I saw a beautiful man. About 6'3, smooth and silky blond hair. Pure skin with mildly shaved, facial hair. Dark shades on, flashing a smile to die for.
"Hey beautiful, where's Bae?" He said to Jessica, while I stood there shocked at the beautiful beast.
"Umm, excuse me? Who are you?" She asked. Strange. I feel like I've seen this man before. He so beautiful! How can she resist such a handsome man?
"Really, Jessie? Again?" He chuckled. Why is he laughing? I don't find this amusing. She doesn't know you.
"Obviously not. What the heck? How do you know my nickname? Only close people call me that. I don't know you like that, bruh." She stated.
"Of course you know me. We've known each other for years. Your in love with my best friend. Jake, duh? You guys used to be besties. Now your married. I'm married to my beautiful Jay-jay. Speaking of which, where is she?" He asked. Oh my gosh! It's him. It's Robert. This is crazy. He's here. I didn't intend on meeting him. I thought he wouldn't show. Quite frankly, I forgot about him. He's gorgeous. His outfit described him well. Yellow shirt, white shorts and brown sperrys'. Uhh. Perfect.
"Jessica, who was at the...." Jay-jay came in at stared at the beautiful man. Robert took off his shades.
"Hey, baby." He said with a smile. At that point, I expected her to jump into and his arms and kiss passionately. That was not the case.
"I'm sorry, do I know you?" She asked. What? How can you not recognize him? He didn't change from the last picture I saw from Tasha's magazine.
"Baby, really? How come you never remember me?" He asked with a concern look. His eyes are even more beautiful than the magazine.
"Robbie?" She asked, smiling.
"Uh, yea." He said. Biting his lip. She ran up and jumped into his arms. That's more like it. The doorbell rang again. This bell, I swear. This was different, this person started banging on the door. Making a beat. What is wrong with the world? Jessica got up, looking agitated and went for the door.
"Can you not?" She said, which made me giggle. This boy was very cute. I recognize he was Jake. His eyes gave it away. If she doesn't know who he is I'm going to flip out.
"Can I help you, sir?" She asked. What the bloody hell? Why don't they recognize them? They are married to them for peat sake. Shouldn't they remember what their boo's look like? Do they have memory loss?!
"Oh, come on bae. You gotta remember me. I'm Jake." He said with a twinkle in his eye. How come these boys gotta be so gorgeous?
"Sorry, but your not Jake so, bye." She said and almost slammed the door in his face. He stopped it and looked at her.
"Jessie look at me. Look, Bae." He said softly. She raised her head slowly and stared at him.
"Jessie. I'm Jake. Ok? Remember when were in high school and we would get in trouble. For no reason? Remember when your mom used to make us delicious cookies. Remember this?" He said getting closer and planted a kiss right on her lips. Well,that escalated quickly.
"Aww, whatever. I knew that all along. Pfft!" Jessica stated. Yea, sure you did.
"Well, well, well. Who is this adorable little girl?" Robert asked. He. Smells. Amazing. Enough said. He's so close. I just wanna grab him. But you know, I have to control myself. I just stared at him.
"Hello? Anyone home?" He asked waving his arm in my face. I blinked rapidly.
"Yes," I responded quietly. He looked at me, intrigued.
"Woah. Woah, woah! You're British?" Jake asked.
"Yes." I said. I stared at him.
"Well, that's cool. I have family from there." He said. Well, that's nice.
"Allow me to introduce myself. My name is London Carter." I said with a smile. They all looked at Jake.
"Whah?" He said. I'm guessing he was supposed to laugh. Like Jessica did.
"I think that's cool." Robert said.
"London, from London. Pretty sweet." Jake said. Guessing he's a jokester. Or tries to be. Then, Emily comes down the stairs and goes straight for the fridge. As she starts to pour her juice, she stares at us.
"Why are you all looking at me?" She asked.
"Cause, your weird." Jake said. She squinted her eyes at him.
"Listen, here. Sir. Don't call me weird. For all I know, your weird. I don't even know you. I shouldn't even be talking to you. You're a stranger. Mommy said to not talk to strangers." She said holding her head high.
"Excuse me, little girl. You just talked to me. So, I'm no longer a stranger." Jake stated with a smirk.
"Whatever." She snapped. Jake jumped on the counter right next to her.
"Umm, sir. If you could not?" She said raising her eyebrow.
"Hey, princess." Jake said smiling.
"Why are you calling me that? Only one person calls me...." She stopped and her eyes went wide.
"JAKE!" She squealed and gave him a big hug. Well, took her long enough. Looked like they were about to scrap.
"Hey, little girl." He said as he messed up her hair.

Later we went had dinner. Everybody came and it was very nice. I helped cook again. I love to cook. Although, it is very exhausting.
"So, girls,"Jay-jay started. "Ready for school?"
"Yes, mommi! I can't wait to meet all sorts of people in middle school. I'm so psyched!" Emily exclaimed.
"Yea, all them boys and other stuff." Jake said wiggling his eyebrows. "Don't be like Jessica in middle school." He commented and winked at Jessie. She stomped on his foot.
"What Jake means, is to just have fun and if someone is being mean to you, punch them. Then tell me. I got chu'." Jessica said, with an innocent smile. We have a week until school starts. I went school shopping and they bought me very nice clothing. I guess they don't wear uniform here. I like it. Let's see what happens.

Ughh guys! I'm sorry this chapter was kinda boring. I'll be better next one I promise.