7. Meeting the Girls

That's the girl's house. Pretty!
I didn't feel the plane moving anymore, meaning it stopped. I stayed in the baggage holder for a while. I started to hear voices drifting away. When I thought it was clear, I hopped out. The plane was completely empty. The sun was piercing through the window. This is different from England, which is mostly gloomy. I ran out of the plane and past the portal. As I entered the airport, I noticed that everyone was really tan. Compared to my eggshell white, skin. I really had to pee. I searched desperately for a bathroom. When I spotted one, I ran like someone was chasing me. I felt eyes tearing into my soul, I didn't care I just kept going. I went inside the bathroom and it didn't really smell nice. I thought girls were supposed to be clean.
As I came out, I accidentally bumped into a lady.
"Oh, are you lost! Where's your parents?" She asked. Her accent was so weird. Her skin was so tan. Her hair was red. This is not the kind of people I should be associating with. I decide to lie to her.
"Oh, my mums in the toilet." I respond. I smiled, trying to act as normal as possible.
"Woah! I love your accent." She said, smiling cheeky. My accent?
"Umm, thank you?" I said. She turned and walked away. Glad that's over. I walk out of the airport, hoping not to run into any more people. I'm very hungry. Hopefully, they will accept me and feed me. It's super bright. What is up? Palm trees everywhere. The roads there different. Why is everything opposite?! I'm going to die!
"Hey there, little dudette. You lost?" I jumped as I turned around. I saw a man, that looked like an oversized boy. He wore a yellow muscle shirt with blue and green swimming trunks. He had on RayBans, brown sandals and a green and blue bucket hat. Very colorful man, plus his reddish skin. That doesn't look healthy. If one more person comes up to me, I'm going to just snap.
"No, thank you. I'm fine." I flash a smile.
"Rad accent Bruh!" He says waving his thumb and his pinky in the air. I don't understand what they are talking about. I talk fine. If anything, they talk funny. What does rad mean?
"Well, see you around, little dudette. Stay cool!" He said, as he road off on his mini skateboard. Interesting scooter, with no handles. I would have to get me one of those. Plus, learn how to ride one. Now to find my destination. Good thing I write the address down, on my hand. I'm on my way.

I reached the giant beach house. It really was huge. Really extraordinary. I loved it. I walked up to the door. Rang the doorbell and waited. I looked up and I saw a little mirror in the top corner. A girl with dark brown hair came to the door. She was short. I was shorter, but she was short.
"Sup, you a fan or something?" She asked. Her eyes were very beautiful. Like an emerald green. Her skin was olive and looked very soft. I couldn't say anything I was too shocked.
"Umm, JAY-JAY?? THERE'S A LITTLE GIRL AT THE DOOR!" She screamed. Oh my. Her lungs are powerful. Such a small body, but strong voice. Then another girl appeared. Looking similar to the other, except there was a difference. She had blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. She was also a bit taller.
"Hi, there sweetie! What's your name?" She smiled. Wow. She smelled wonderful. Like beautiful flowers. I take a deep breath.
"My name is London Carter. I'm from London, England." I flashed a winning smile. I'm guessing the one with the brown hair is Jessica. She chuckled. I stared at her.
"Jessie why are you laughing?" Jay-jay asked.
"My fault, it's just your name is London and your from London." She smiled.
"Really? That's not really funny. Are you high?" Jay-jay asked.
"No, not really." She said looking down.
"Ugh, come in sweetie." Jay-jay said. I walked into there big house and gawked at the sight. I see a little girl that was about my age, came running down the stairs.
"Mommi! Mommi! Mommi!" She screamed. I could tell she was Jay-jay's child. She looked just like her.
"Yes baby, what is it?" Jay-jay asked.
"I need to go to ballet!" She said. I admired her nice ballerina outfit.
"Umm, a little later, princess." Jay-jay responded.
"Ok, so where are your parents?" Jessica asked. I looked down. Knowing this question was coming.
"In London." I said quietly.
"How did you get here?" Jay-jay asked.
"That's a long story. Let's just say I ran away. By the way, I'm your cousin." They looked at me with shock.
"You may want to have a seat for this. May I have some food please? I'm quite famished."
Woahoho! Guys! She made it to LA LA BABES!!! This is great. What will happen next? Hmmm find out soon!!! Love YA.