Chapter 3: No Words

Kay

I knew that this was going to be different than two years ago when we met. It was such a busy time at The Voice, I was in the middle of my career, not knowing the pressure that I was on. Danny was in the middle of his career with The Script. Now they have done there tour and wrote a new album. He's back on The Voice for one season and just a few days later when that girl came on the phone during the interview, asking if the rumour was true that I was going to be a coach on The Voice, Michael called (the producer from The Voice UK, he is working right below John de Mol, some Dutch guy who invented the program, bet he has millions because of it).

'Michael, how are you', I said. 'Good, thank you. Holly is asking a lot about you, you are always on the road, seems like your career is taking off pretty well, but that is not why I am calling, let me get to the point', Michael said. 'Yes please', I said. 'Jessie is no longer a coach at The Voice, but we always like fresh faces, and what would be better than a new coach who has experienced and won The Voice last year, would you consider being a new coach on The Voice', Michael asked. 'Do you... wait uhm, this is going to be very weird, but are you aware of the history between me and Danny', I asked. 'I am aware of that, I am also aware of the fact that people can be professional, can you not put your personal issues aside?', Michael asked. 'My personal issues with Danny are not solved in a second, but we are on our way since we are back together again', I said. 'Oh God no, when did that happened?', Michael asked. 'Bloody hell, haven't you heard it from Holly, or listened to BBC radio1, come on', I said. 'Oh shit you are right, Holly mentioned that, fuck. Well you are you in for a season of The Voice, a competition against your boyfriend, see how strong the relationship is', Michael said. 'You really are not a friendly guy are you, I have no idea why Holly married you', I said. 'Me neither, but are you in?', Michael asked. 'Count me in', I said with a smile. 'Good, I send you the administration', Michael said. 'Say hello to Holly for me', I said.

'What was that?', Leilah asked as she entered all dressed up. 'Oh, wow you look amazing, all for Glen, he is one hell of a lucky man', I said smiling. 'Thanks, and don't throw things on another subject, what was that about?', Leilah asked. 'Looks like I am going to be Jessie's replacement on The Voice, I am a coach from nothing, but Jesus, how can Michael think I can teach while I am still learning myself', I said. 'You will be great, were is Danny tonight?', Leilah asked. 'He is coming along with Glen and then we both do what we need to do', I said. 'Aaaaw you leave me alone tonight?', Dana said. 'Sorry', I said. 'Nah no need, you guys got me pizza and ice-cream to make it up to me, it's fine, besides, I have like 100 episodes of Vampire Diaries I need to watch', Dana said. I laughed.

We heard a knock. Danny and Glen were at the door. 'Hey beautiful', Danny said with a smile. He kissed me on my lips. 'Are you ready', Danny asked. 'I am more than ready, have fun you two', I said to Glen and Leilah. 'You as well', Leilah said. 'By Dana', I said. 'Bye!', Dana said and she was waving.

'Danny where are we going?', I said. 'It's a surprise', Danny said with a smile. 'Okay, well I just want to say something before the surprise', I said. 'Okay, shoot', Danny said. 'You are going to spend a lot of time with me, I'm going to be a coach at The Voice as well', I said smiling at him. 'Really... oh that is great, you really get more publicity and it's good for your image and all, it's also great to get to know Tom and Will in a different way. They are all great people, and teaching is amazing', Danny said.

'Danny... why are you taking me to the BBC studio?', I asked. 'Surprise, wait and see', Danny said.

Danny had his hands covered my eyes when we walked inside the studio. 'Dan', I giggled. 'No peaking', Danny warned. 'I'm not, I just hope I don't fall', I said. 'You won't fall sweet Kay, I make sure you don't, trust me', Danny said. 'It's not you I don't trust Danny, but my own feet', I said laughing. Danny laughed.

I opened my eyes and my jaw dropped. 'Danny', I gasped. Were usually the battle was for The Voice was now turned into a pick nick. It was with a basket filled with food, wine and a laptop was standing there. 'Were is that for?', I asked. 'A movie, we can watch it, or make out, or watch it, or make out', Danny said. I laughed.

'Danny, it's perfect', I said. 'Like you, so I have wine and champagne, what do you want?', Danny asked. 'Well, I won't say no to champagne', I said. 'People won't come in, I ordered them not to, the clean-up crew is going to clean it up for the studio sessions', Danny explained. 'Wow, cool', I said.

We were eating and drinking champagne. I stroke a bit through his hair that I love so much. 'Sweet, I think we should do this every day', Danny said. 'I think so too', I said.

Before I knew it I was on top of Danny, kissing him. His lips on me felt trusted. His warm breath stroking my skin. His mouth that moved gentle in my neck making his way down. Kissing my breasts, sucking a little. I let out a moan when he did that. He pulled the cloths off my body as I did his. I let my hands explore his body and my lips. Kissing his chest slowly and I made my way downstairs. His manhood was entering my body and I moaned. He was on top of me now. The movie was playing, but neither of us played attention.

When we were done we layed naked under the pick nick blanket. Sweat covered our body, both satisfied. 'This is perfect Danny boy', I said using my nickname for him again. 'It is baby girl, and I love you so much', Danny said. 'I love you too Danny, no words for how much I love you', I said.