Chapter 10: I'm Yours

10 months later

Kay

'Baby, I can't fit my fat belly in the damn car', I said struggling with it. 'Pfffew that was a whole adventure', I said smiling. Danny kissed me.

'How is it in the chair', Danny said with a smile. 'Shut up, you are the one that knocked me up with your fast swimmers', I laughed. That made him grin. 'Baby girl, any time now, it sucks that the final from The Voice is now, but we have doctors present, wheelchair everything you need baby, just hold on a little while longer if it's possible, we are going to be parents', Danny said smiling as he drove us to the BBC studio's.

'So today is the day right', Tom said with a smile as soon as he saw me stepping out of the car with a little help from my husband. 'Yeah today is the day, bad timing right', I said with a smile. 'Very', Tom said with a smile.

'Boooom!', Mark said with a smile. Both Mark and Glen were there for the final this time. They wanted to be there when Dan and I were going to be parents. Our families flew over from Dublin to be here at the final.

'Kay, how are you', Cate said. My finalist. She hugged me. 'I'm okay, I can go caboom any time now', I said. Cate laughed. 'I try to hold it, but when the baby comes it comes', I said with a smile.

We walked inside the studio's were the audience was getting ready, we weren't, we still had an hour left for we went live. The final touches were done. 'Everything is ready for you in case... you know', Michael said taking me and Danny apart from the group. 'Thank you Michael, I appriciate it', I said.

'Stay in there for a while okay baby', Danny said whispering to my belly and pressing a kiss on it. 'Hey... I want some', I said with a smile. 'Keep it calm girl, I give you some', Danny said and he pressed his lips upon mine. 'Hmmm, I love you so much, no matter what happens tonight, we stick together', Danny said. 'No matter what happens', I said with a smile.

'It's our sign to perform tonight darling, are you ready?', Danny asked. 'More then ready sweetheart', I said kissing him one last time. 'Come on love birds, we need to go on stage', Tom said with a smile.

We sang a song with all the coaches, like always on the final. It was still funny for me, since I've been on this competition as a contestant, now as a coach performing with superstar coaches. It still felt unreal that this is my life now.

We took our seats under loud cheering from the audience.

'Welcome everyone too the final, later on we have a guest performance from Olly Murs and Robbie Williams. Also all of our contestants are going to perform with ther coaches, it is possible that we are out of the air for a while since one of our own is pregnant and today is the day that she can go into labor, tell me how are you feeling today Kay?', Holly said.

I smiled at her. 'I'm great Holly, bedrest is not for me you know, but yeah I can try and hold it until the end of the night, hopefully', I said with a smile. 'Danny how do you feel, knowing that you are going to be a father any minute now', Holly asked. 'I feel good, you know I am so ready to be a father, share the world with our child sounds like music to my ears', Danny said. I smiled at him.

'Tom how do you feel about tonights final?', Holly asked. 'Nervous, for those two, but also nervous for my own finalist', Tom said with a smile.

'Will', Holly asked. 'Same as Tom really, I really am nervous for those two, but I feel that my finalist should go home winning and cheering, she is superdope', Will said.

The show went on for a while and just as Holly announced that Olly Murs was going to perform. Thank god I already performed with Cate, I felt it. I felt my water breaking.