Chapter 6: Hall Of Fame

Danny

Holding her in my arms. Kissing her, two of the most amazing things in the world. She was my everything. Kay McClane, soon to be Kay O'Donoghue. Can't believe she said yes. An interviewer came towards us with a camera. I wasn't even mad. I could do anything right now.

'So how does it feel to be engaged?', the guy asked. 'I have never been so happy in my life', I said with a smile. I kissed Kay on her lips. Her swollen lips and I saw her getting exited and I knew we needed to get into The Ritz as soon as possible. We both wanted more then kissing. 'Congratulations for the both of you', he said. 'Thank you, now if you don't mind me and my future wife need some alone time', I said and I lift her up in bride style. She giggled.

'Baby... oh God I want you', I said. 'I want you too', she whispered and she put her arms around my neck and kissed me. 'The Ritz, can't believe you did this for me', she said. 'Everything for you baby, I love you', I said hungry for more kisses and her hands all over my body. I could feel a shiver down my spine.

'I am going to make you so happy right now', she said with a naughty smile. 'Owww how happy is that from a schale from 1-10?', I asked. '11 baby, enjoy the ride', she said with a wink. She removed my shirt and trousers pretty quickly and started to undress herself but I stopped her. I wanted to undress her. She let me. I ran with my fingertips over her soft skin. I hummed 'I think I want you more then want'. She smiled when I did that. I removed her brah and her underpants. She was naked, beautifully naked. 'Let me help you with that', she whispered as she moved her hands to my hips and removed my boxer. I felt that me and my manhood was now on top of exitement. 'Someone is happy to see me', she said smiling. 'You have no idea', I mumbled.

She ran her hands over my body again, making her way too my private parts. My whole body started to tingle from exitement. She stopped and looked me in my eyes and kissed me. Her gentle lips made the way down to my hips. I let a moan escape. She wasn't kidding about making me happy. I stroke her breasts and made her lay down for a while. Now it was my turn to kiss her whole body. Explore it like I explore the world.

She let out a moan when I entered her body. I know most woman prefer to lay under a man. I'm not sure what she likes more. 'Ooh Danny', she moaned. I ran my hands over her body again. Stroking her soft skin. She started shaking and I knew that she was climaxing. She moaned and breathed heavy. She didn't stopped because she wanted me to have the same experiance as she did. And not much later I let out a big moan and we both knew we were satisfied. Our bodies covered with sweat and we just layed next to each other. I was playing with her hand. Still stroking her body with my other hand. Our bodies touching. Fitting like a perfect puzzle.

She put her head on my chest and I stroke trough her hair. 'I love you so much baby girl', I said. 'I love you too so much Danny boy', she replied and she kissed me. We fell asleep right after that.

The next morning I woke up next to her. Knowing that I would do this for the rest of my life made me the happiest person on earth. 'Don't stare at me while I'm sleeping Dan, it's creapy', she moaned and she nuzzled against my chest. 'It's romantic', I said with a smile as I kissed her on her nose. She giggled. I could lie down like this forever. Her in my arms, but we need to get up since we had to go to the BBC1 radio.

'Aaaarg, I hate getting up, I'm not a morning person Danny boy', she said. 'Makes two of us', I said. 'What if we make this morning more interesting', she said playfully kissing my chest, I could feel myself wanting her like I wanted her last night. 'Oh baby, what did you had in mind', I said smiling.

Kay

Dan stood there making breakfast look really sexy. He was only having his boxers on. Very sexy as well. He hummed a song while I was reading the papers and saw myself in it. 'Dan, we are front page news', I said smiling. Suddenly Danny screamed. 'Shit...', he said. 'What's up babe', I asked. 'Our parents, we totally forgot about them!', he said. 'Shit, my mum and dad are going to hate me when they read it in the papers or see it on the news before I tell them, I guess that is too late now', I said. 'We just have to go there in person, hoping they still be happy for us even though they know already', Danny said. 'I agree with you, we need to be at BBC1 radio at 1, so we can't go today, we can go tomorrow, we need to call them, that is the least we can do', I said. 'You are right, I also need to phone Mark and Glen', Danny said.

'Let me read it too', Danny said as he was sitting next to me.

The Script frontman Danny O'Donoghue finally popped the question to The Voice winner Kay McClane.

If you see Kay. One of the biggest hits the UK ever had. We all know that the relationship of Kay McClane and Danny O'Donoghue started on The Voice, with her as a contestant on Team Danny. They were in love and the hottest couple in the world. It was too much happiness for stars like themselves. Kay McClane was pregnant at the time that the stage collapsed, she lost the baby and the fairytale ended. We were all heartbroken that they were heartbroken. So heartbroken they stopped seeing each other for over more then a year. Right before the new season of The Voice, they met again, at the BBC studio's for an interview. It was almost like faith. They found out that they still love each other and can't live without each other. After dating for 6 months Danny poppes the question on a very special way. The commurcials from the London Billboards were on hold for a moment because Danny used them to write down that he wanted to marry her. Lucky for us, camera's were present so you can watch it on YouTube for sure. We can't be more happy for them as they continue their relationship on a higher level. Let's hope that there is more too come, perhaps time for little O'Donoghue's running around? The best of luck to this perfect couple.

'Wow, no words for this baby girl', Danny said. I smiled. 'Were famous, I didn't knew people liked us this much?', I said smiling kissing him. 'Baby girl, get used to it', Danny said. 'I love you', I said. 'I love you too', Danny said.